My Mentor (A Narry FanFic)

My nerves are building as I wait for my turn.  I am only minutes away from singing in front of thousands of people and four famous judges that will decide my fate.  I don’t know if I chose the right song.  It is risky to choose a song that belongs to one of the judges, but he is my idol.  Just breathe, just breathe, stay calm and just breathe.

“You’re up!  Good luck.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So lovelies, here is my new story.  I am only in the beginning stages of it, so it is likely that I won't start posting more than the first one or two chapters for now just to give you a little idea of what will be happening.

This story is basically Niall, 17, going through the process of x-factor.  Harry, 24, is one of the judges.  The other boys will be involved as well.  Louis as Harry's best friend and stylist and Liam and Zayn as other x-factor contestants. 

Honestly I don't follow x-factor a lot, so some of the things in this story will probably be completely different from how they actually run the show, but hey....it's a fictional story!! 

Enjoy the first two chapters and let me know what you think!!  As always, I like to completely write a story before I begin uploading, so I am thinking that I will have this story finished by the middle to end of October.  Sorry for the long wait...I am going on vacation for two weeks at the beginning of October. 

But for now, I leave you with the first two chapters of my new Narry FanFic "My Mentor"

Much Love to All of You,

S.      xx :)