Thirteen. Honey, I'm Home

(A/N- I hope you all enjoy this third and final update for the day!!  It is all in Harry's POV and there is also some much anticipated Narry fluff and some other stuff ;)     Another update either tomorrow or Friday!!!  xx <3 <3 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry’s POV

“Lou……I’m so nervous.” Louis just rolled his eyes as he listened to me.  He was currently going through my wardrobe for the show tonight.

“You’ve done hundreds of shows Harry.  This one is no different.”

“Yes.  Niall is going to be in the front row.  He gives me butterflies.  I just wish he didn’t have that horrid boyfriend of his.” I pout.

“You don’t even know the guy.  You’re just mad that Niall isn’t single.”He said and poked me in the ribs.  I swatted his hand away.

“No…well…yes, I’d prefer him to be single….but…..that Jamie guy is seriously bad news.  You know that he gave Niall a bruise?  He is also always demanding that he have all of Niall’s time.”

“You just want him for yourself so no one that Niall is with will ever be good enough in your eyes, Haz.”

“Actually, I think anyone would be better for Niall than that twat.”  I huffed.

“It doesn’t matter anyway.  You can’t do anything about your little crush on him.  You could get kicked off the show and you could get Niall kicked out too.  You wouldn’t want to ruin his dream would you?”

I thought about what Lou had just said.  I know he is right.  I don’t want to ruin Niall’s chances.  That is why I have remained just friends with him.  I know that even if he was single, I couldn’t start anything with him because of the show, but I really do just want to be near him.

“No….I know.” I said sadly.  Louis patted me on the back and handed me my jeans.  I began to get ready for the show.

“Hello Dublin!” I addressed the crowd.  They cheered.  I scanned the front row and immediately saw him.  I smiled and he returned it.  Who was that guy sitting next to him?  He looks familiar.  Oh right, his brother.

“Shall we get started then?  Are you ready to have some fun?”  More cheering.  I then began to sing my opening song.

The concert was great.  There was so much energy in the crowds.  It really makes what I do fun.  I feed off the excitement while I am performing.  I do have to admit that Niall got a lot of my attention.  I just couldn’t keep my eyes from wandering over to him.  He looked so good in his jeans and tee shirt.  He wasn’t wearing his signature snapback which I was glad about.  Not that I didn’t like him wearing a hat cause believe me he looks hot in one, but it was nice to see his blonde hair tousled, looking like it wasn’t styled at all.