Five. Seems A Bit Off

(A/N - So because this chapter is short and I love all my readers so much, I'll be posting chapter six as well!  Enjoy!!!  xx  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s Friday night and Jamie will be here in a few minutes to take me out for our last date before he has to leave tomorrow afternoon.  He hasn’t told me where we are going but I am sure it will be special.  The past couple days have been ok.  I have noticed a little that when we are out in public Jamie always has his arm tight around my waist.  I guess it’s kinda cute.  He really likes me and I guess he just likes letting everyone know that I am his boyfriend.

Harry sent me a text last night, but I was out with Jamie and obviously couldn’t reply.  No need to make him upset.  I don’t like it when he is upset with me.  I sit on my bed and unplug my phone from the charger and scroll to the message Harry sent.  I have a couple minutes before Jamie gets here, so I’ll send him a quick ‘hello’.

To: Hxx

Hi.  Sorry I didn’t respond last night.  I was out with Jamie and he likes to have all of my attention.  I have to go soon.  It’s Jamie’s last night in Mullingar and then he returns back home to London.  But I just wanted to reply back and say Hello.  Have a good evening!

I turned my phone to vibrate and slid it in my back pocket.  I heard a car horn honking.  I look out the window and see him out front waiting.  I quickly grab my wallet and run out the door while my parents yell that a respectable boy wouldn’t just honk the horn.  I ignore them and tell them I will be home later and shut the door closed behind me.

“Hey, babe” I say as I get into his car and give him a kiss on his lips.  “So where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise.” He smiled and pulled out into the road.  After a few minutes of driving he turned down the radio and put his hand on my thigh.

“Hey, Ni…” he says, but it comes out as more of a question.  “What’s up?”

“You would do anything for me right?” What the heck is he talking about?  I just look at him.

“You would do anything I wanted right?” He asks again.  I think about it for a couple minutes, not really sure what to say.

“Umm…..within reason, I guess”

“What do you mean by that?” he quickly retorts and squeezes my thigh a little tighter.

“Well…I guess I just feel like the word anything is too vague.  Like I am certainly not going to rob a bank for you and I am certainly not going to beat someone up…..so I guess that is what I mean by within reason.”

“Oh” was his response and his hand traveled further up my thigh.  I looked at his hand, now dangerously close to my member and I look up at him.  He smirks and then turns his attention back to the road.