Twenty-Nine. Four A.M. Comes Early

(A/N - So this story is getting close to the end.  As I mentioned, I have completed writing this and so I'll let you know that there are 34 chapters and an Epilogue.  As usual, I'll be posting a chapter per day.   So that means that I'll start posting more chapters of 'Back Then' likely on Friday!  Anyway, enjoy!!  xx  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So you all should be pretty excited for this week.  It is Beatles week after all and I know that you are each huge fans.” Harry states as we are discussing the upcoming week.  Liam and Zayn say yes and I simply nod.  I am trying to avoid eye contact with Harry right now.  He gets angry with me for an entire week and thinks he can just text me with sweet messages all morning like nothing ever happened.  It’s annoying.

“I’m sure each of you have songs in mind that you would like to sing, so what are you guys thinking?”

“I really want ‘Hey Jude’” Zayn states.

“Great one!” Harry replies.  “Liam?”

“Not sure.  I was kind of thinking ‘In My Life’.  Good?” 

“Actually, I think that you will be able to pull that one off really well.” Harry states and Liam smiles.

“Ni?” Harry asks and taps the side of my knee.  I lift my head and shrug my shoulders.  He is smiling at me but I keep my lips even.

“Not sure.  Maybe either um….Here Comes The Sun or maybe….Blackbird?”  My forearms are rested on my knees and my hands are clasped together.  I tilt my head up to wait for Harry to reply.

“Blackbird is a really good choice for you, I think.”

“Well I think I might actually lean more to Here Comes The Sun.” I said really just to be a pain in the ass.  Liam clears his throat.  Obviously he and Zayn are picking up on the undeniable relationship tension.  I am looking Harry dead in the eyes.

“Ok.  Whichever you want is fine with me.  I think your voice will lend itself to Here Comes The Sun really well too.”  I know this is him trying to be extra nice to me so that maybe I’ll talk to him but I don’t think so.  If I have to be put through a week of torture due to my boyfriend ignoring me then he can be put through the same thing, I reckon.

“Ok, good.  Here Comes The Sun, it is then.  I’m going to see Savaan.” I stand from my seat and leave.

The days have passed quickly and I have been keeping myself busy.  Harry sends the occasional text and I have begun to reply but with quick one or two word answers.  Maybe I am wrong for doing the same thing he did to me but having him ignore me and give me attitude for an entire week when I did nothing wrong, was idiotic. 

I know that he is feeling bad about what he did and so that is the reason for the kindness he is showing me now.  He hasn’t even apologized.  He just thinks if he is sweet and says ‘I love you’ that it will make everything ok.  But it’s not.