Twenty. Hypothetically Speaking

(A/N-  You're Welcome!!!  ;) Hahaha.   xx )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back home from the police station a little after three the following afternoon.  Jamie posted bail and was allowed to fly back to London.  I got a restraining order against him for here in Ireland and when I explained my situation to the police they told me they would get the information to the London head precinct and I would have a restraining order when I got there as well.

I decided not to press charges.  Greg protested.  I just don’t want to have to deal with this while going through the live shows.  I want my mind clear of all of this.  If I decided to press charges, I would have to be back and forth between Mullingar and London because the incident took place here and all the court hearings would be here.  I can’t do that and I don’t want to give up my dream.  Everyone understood after I explained it to them.

I was lying in my bed half asleep when there was a knock on my bedroom door.

“hmmmm” I groaned and looked at my mum sticking her head into my room.

“You have a visitor, baby.  Do you feel like seeing anyone?”

“Yes…it’s fine mum.” I reply and start to sit up in my bed.  I wait for whichever one of my friends that has come to see me.  They all know what happened.  News like that spreads through our community fairly quickly.

My eyes start to close.  I’m still a little drowsy.  “Niall” I look up and see Harry coming into my room.

“Harry” I say softly with a smile.  I was kind of hoping it was him.  He smiles back and joins me on the bed.  He caresses my face and gently grazes over the bruises and cuts.  He slips his shoes off and gets under the covers and without us saying another word, we curl up together and fall asleep.

I begin hearing knocking on my door.  I smile at Harry holding me tightly in his arms.  I see the time on my alarm clock and it reads 6:35pm.  There is another knock.  Harry begins to stir.

“Yes” I say in a whisper yell; loud enough for the person at my door to hear, but soft enough not to startle Harry.

My mum walks in and smiles at the sight.  Harry starts to bat his eyes open.  He takes notice of my mother in the room and realizes the two of us curled up together.  He unwraps his arms and sits up quickly.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Horan.”

“It’s fine, dear.  And please call me Maura.” Harry smiled and nodded.  “I just wanted to let you know dinner is ready.  Would you like to join us Harry?”

“If it wouldn’t be too much trouble” Harry replies.