Twenty-Four. Thursday Nights

(A/N - So much Narry going on in this story right now!!!  It's all you, lovelies!!  On another note....New cover designed by _dirtylittlesecret_  I am a Niall girl through and through but lets just take a moment to appreciate Harry's freakin' neck vein on the cover!!  Like, wow!!!  {Zayn also has some great neck vein pictures too..just a little thought}  Anyway, thanks for the cover, darling!! It's appreciated!!  I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!  xx  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Lastly, I just want to say thank you all again so much for the votes and keeping me in the competition.  I had so much fun on Saturday night.  Michael Bublé is easily one of my favorite musicians and that was one of my favorite songs of his.  Thank you for keeping me here another week and I hope you will continue to vote for me.  I’ll see you all next week!”  I waved and winked at the camera just as I was finishing up with the third video diary.

I went up to my room and lay back on my bed.  I still had about a half hour before we had to leave for Wembley. 

I am still shocked that I made it through last night.  My name was last to be called for the boys.  It was nerve wracking but Harry had his hand on my shoulder the entire time.  I was very appreciative of that.

We haven’t had another intimate moment since Saturday and it was making me crave him more.  I knew that I would see him this morning one on one when we discuss what this week’s song will be, but again, cameras will be on us.

Last night, luckily for Harry, all of us boys were safe.  A guy from the over twenty eights and another group were eliminated.  My phone buzzes, breaking me from my thoughts.

To: Niall

Good morning, handsome.  Glad to have you around for another week!  I do have a question for you.  What are your feelings on sneaking out?  ;)

Oh, God.  What is he thinking?

To: Hxx

Glad to be here for another week!  And sneaking out….?  Ummm..the thought makes me nervous if I am honest.

To: Niall

What if the reward is worth the risk??!! ;)  Just think about it and Lou will talk to you more about what I am thinking later this morning.  You’ll have a better chance of talking to him without suspicion.  I really hope you are agreeable to what I have thought up for us!!  I’ll see you soon!  xx

To: Hxx

Still a bit apprehensive, but I am willing to listen to the ‘plan’.  See you in a little bit!  xx

I really wonder what his plan is.  The reward better be really amazing!

A couple hours later we are finished with the group rehearsals.  We will be meeting with the mentors to choose a song for this week.  I walk up to Harry and Lou is right next to him.  The cameras are right behind me.

“Time to pick another song!” Harry states and I smile and take a seat next to him and Lou.

“So as you know, this week is Guilty Pleasure week.  I kind of already have a song in mind for you.” He says with a smile.

“Ok.  What is it?”

“Don’t Stop Believing by Journey.  What do you think?” He asks.  I slightly laugh a bit.

“I am not guilty about loving that song” I smirk and Lou and Harry chuckle with me.

“Well, I think it would be considered a guilty pleasure song and I think you will be able to sing it perfectly.  Do you wanna try it out?”