Thirty-Two. Again?!

(A/N -  Please enjoy!!  and I'm sorry for the end or the chapter............  ;)  xx  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Euphoria is probably the best way to describe how I am feeling right now.  I may only be running off of two hours of sleep but even that can’t dampen my spirits.  When I arrived back to the house this morning I did fall right to sleep with the tingling sensation, remnants of the past few hours’ activities, evident on my body.

I had to be out of bed, and ready for the day by nine.  I told Zayn all of the wonderful things that Harry had set up for me but spared him the intimate details of the night.  I certainly didn’t want to embarrass him and I think he was quite happy about that.  I’m sure he knew a lot more went on than what I was telling him.

In the shower, I looked down at my hands.  I noticed the slight indentation on my right middle finger; caused by wearing a ring there for four years without removing it.  But I was happy that it now rested on the beautiful finger of my love.

All afternoon, while I was meant to be rehearsing, I couldn’t keep my mind or my eyes off of Harry and it appeared that he was having the same difficulty.  Louis and Zayn would whisper things to us about dialing it back a bit and we would after their warning but five minutes later, like this inexplicable attraction, our eyes would travel back to each other.

After lunch I was on stage working on Right Next To You with Savaan and Harry.  Susan, one of the producers, came up to Harry and whispered something into his ear.  I continued singing but kept an eye on my boyfriend and his rapidly changing facial expression.  It went from happy to sullen in about five seconds.  He stood up and he and Susan walked out of the room.

By the time they returned, I was completed with my songs and was sitting in one of the chairs on the arena floor watching Zayn.  Harry walked in with Susan following closely behind him.  He didn’t even look at me and kept his distance.  I knew whatever she had to say wasn’t anything good. 

The rest of rehearsals on Friday went as well as can be expected.  I was confident with Right Next To You so I felt that I didn’t need to work on that one any longer.  I wanted to focus the rest of my time on Better Man.  I ran through it a few more times before my rehearsal time was up.  I was confident for tomorrow night and hope all would go well.

Later that evening after we had returned to the house, I snuck out to the back garden to make a call to Harry and find out what Susan has spoken to him about.  I looked around and once I was positive that no one was around, I placed my call.

“Hey baby” he answered.

“Hey.”  There was silence for a few moments.  “So, what did she say to you?”

“Well, I have about an hour before I have to go pick Cara up for another date if that gives you any idea of how the conversation went.” He sighed.

“It’s ok, babe.  We were careless this afternoon.  I just couldn’t help myself though.  I am so deeply in love and last night was the most perfect night I have ever had and I just couldn’t take my eyes off of you.  I’m sorry you have to deal with it though.”