Ten. A Secret Room

(A/N - So here is the last update for a little while.  As I have mentioned before, I will be going on vacation for a couple weeks.  I won't be able to post again until the 17th or 18th of October.  I hope you all stick with this story!!  I hate not posting for that long.  I made sure that this chapter doesn't end in a cliff hanger.  That would be horrible to do to you wonderful readers!  I am happy to say that I have about 20 chapters completed of this story so far...and I have a feeling there will likely be a lot more to go.  Another bummer for me is that I won't be able to write anymore on the story until I return...but like I always say....it's good to sometimes take a break from a story for a few days and come back refreshed and with new ideas!!  Alright...I'll stop yabbering away....Enjoy Chapter ten my lovelies!!  xx  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“John Quimby…..Aaron Shields……Zayn Malik……” We hugged Zayn and he said good luck to Liam and me before he exited the stage.

“……Niall Horan……”Oh my god he just called my name.  I am in shock and Liam nudges me and grabs my shoulders.  “You made it, Ni.” I hugged Liam and quickly exited the stage, but not before first smiling and winking at Harry.

I hugged Zayn as soon as I saw him and we congratulated each other and held hands tight, both silently hoping that we would see Liam come down the steps next.  A guy named Alex came down after me.  Then another guy, I think Ryan is his name.  The seventh person was this kid named Luke.  Nobody really liked him. He was a bit full of himself but he could really sing, I’ll give him that.  “I never had a doubt” he smugly said.  Zayn and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.  We then turned our attention to the stairs, hoping Liam would be the last to make it through.

To our relief, he came running down the stairs and into our arms.  “I made it!” He exclaimed.  We all hugged tightly.  “We made it!” Zayn said.  “I gotta call my parents” Liam stated with a smile and pulled away.  Zayn and I decided to do the same thing.  We all stayed close to one another and made our calls.

I called my parents first and they screamed in excitement.  They told me that as soon as I get home we are going out to celebrate.  I told them that I loved them and that I would see them tomorrow afternoon.  I then called Jamie, like I said I would.

“Hello” He answered.

“Jamie….I made it!  I did it, babe!  I am going to judges’ houses” I beamed.

“That’s so great, Ni.  I am really happy for you, babe.  I knew you would make it.”

“Thanks.  But I have to go. They are going to give us the information about what’s going to happen next and stuff.  But I’ll see you in a few hours right?”

“Yea.  I’ll be at Wembley to pick you up by five thirty.  Are you sure you don’t just want to take a taxi to my job and wait in my office for me to finish working and then we can go back to my place together.”

“No it’s fine.  We will be finished here by, I would say two-ish and then I can just walk over to the café near here and get a bite to eat and then I’ll meet you out front at five thirty.”