Insomnia | Fred Weasley |

Alexandria Selwyn, the daughter of Sirius Black, had never had the chance to know her father. Not that she ever wanted to meet him because of all that he had done.  Betraying his best friends to Lord Voldemort, which in turn caused the death of the Potters, besides their young son, Harry.

She was the outcome of an unknown love to the world. Sirius Black and the outgoing and bubbly Alliana Selwyn had dated in secret in their later years in Hogwarts. Even if there had been rumors that they were dating among their snotty pure-blooded families, which there never had been, it wouldn't have been believable.  It wasn't until their last year at Hogwarts that the truth came to light.

When tragedy struck, but the Dark Lord was believed to be defeated by Harry Potter, Alliana took Alexandria far away from England, hoping to escape their past and give her daughter a normal childhood. But when unforeseen circumstances causes danger to fall upon the mother and daughter, Alliana had only one option, to take Alexandria back to England to the only person who would be willing to take her in and keep her safe: Severus Snape. And that's exactly what he did for Alliana, his dear friend.  Alliana leaves Alexandria without any explanation as to where she is going or why, breaking the young girl's heart.

A few years later, Alexandria becomes a first year Gryffindor at the school that has been her home ever since Severus became her guardian, ever since her mother disappeared for unknown reasons. Alexandria knew her of her father and remembered her mother perfectly, but sometimes she wishes she didn't. If she wasn't too young when her mother left without an explanation, she wouldn't be plagued with the nightmares that wreck havoc on her every night.

But she learns that memories of even one of your parents, no matter how heartbreaking they are, is better then not having any at all. And she learned that through Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, the boy who was the son of her father's best friends, the boy who she could have grown up alongside if the world had been kinder.

But the world is not kind, something she learns through experiencing things that no child should ever have to deal with. When they return for their third year, the year that they would all become teenagers, something happens which terrifies Alexandria to the bone. Her father has escaped from Azkaban, and now he's after her and Harry Potter, his godson.

With her mother still making no attempt to contact her or give any explanation as to what is going on, Alexandria is confused as to what is happening after being left with unanswered questions.

The only refuge that Alexandria will find this year will be the midnight talks with Fred Weasley, and even those may no longer be safe. For Sirius Black is within the walls of Hogwarts, walls that are supposed to protect those within from the monsters outside...

We are back!  We are pretty edited and we're ready to roll!  Excited for this time around and I'm so sorry I took it down, but I wanted to fix it, as well as the craziness that is my life lol!  I will try to update weekly!  Expect the first chapter sometime in the next week!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you guys!

-Squid

-Squid☽