Leorio put on the remaining parts of his suit, the jacket, pants and tie. He then put on shoes, walking out of the room and stretching his arms out. "Kurapika, you done?"

Kurapika finished up putting his black contacts on before walking out of the bathroom and wearing his suit. "Yeah, I'm done and ready."

"You could've worn your normal clothing if you wanted to." Leorio told him.

"It's fine. I don't want people to mistaken me for a girl. Well, they probably still will." Kurapika shrugged. "But I know you like the suit." He smirked.

Leorio blushed, walking closer to him. "You can read minds now?" He asked.

Kurapika chuckled and grabbed onto Leorio's tie, pulling him down to his height. "Of course I can. But Leorio, you are too tall for me."

"I'm sorry." Leorio said with a smile before placing a small kiss onto Kurapika's lips. "Now, I plan taking you to some resturant, but I don't really have anything in mind."

"We don't have to go out to a restaurant if you don't want to. Since I'm 20, maybe I should try something..." Kurapika started, but stopped.

Leorio raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Kurapika looked to the side for a moment, then let out a sigh. "Maybe I can try sake..."

Leorio smirked. "Oh? You want to have your first drink with me? Interesting. If that is what you want to do, then I'll be more than happy to take you out."

Kurapika nodded. "Is it really that addicting?"

"Eh, maybe after the second or third drink." Leorio answered.

The two walked out of the house together, holding hands. Although, Leorio wanted to do something before the two went to a bar. "Hey Kurapika?"

Kurapika looked over at Leorio as they walked. "Yes?"

"There's a Jewelry shop not to far from here. I know you wear earrings, but if you want a necklace or anything, I'm willing to buy it."

"You don't have to buy everything you know. If you buy one for me, I'm buying one for you." Kurapika said with a smile. "It's only far."

Leorio pouted, but nodded. "Fine." He said, entering the jewelry shop with Kurapika. The two looked around for a while, but the guy at the front desk told them they can customize their own necklace design and they will create it.

"Any ideas Kurapika? We can draw it out on this notebook and they would make it."

Kurapika started to think, taking the pen in his hand and spinning it around his fingers a few times before he thought of something. He drew out what his necklace would be like and then Leorio's.

"The necklace can be made out of gold or silver. My necklace would say Leorio with a heart. And yours would say Kurapika. Do you like it? Or too simple?"

Leorio smiled. "It's perfect." He smiled, then showing the guy at the desk the notebook.

"You're doctor Leroio?! Geez, you're super famous, possibly one of the best doctors!"

"Me? I wouldn't say I'm the best." Leorio said, scratching the back of his head. "I'm pretty good though. But can you have these done in an hour or so? I'm going to get a drink."

"Anything for you doctor Leorio!" The desk man said. "If you want shirts, you can make designs here too. I'll just give it to my family next door. Half of us work here and the other at a the shirt place."

Leorio nodded. "Do you want a shirt?" He asked Kurapika.

"It would be cute." Kurapika smiled, making the shirt of what his would look like. "The shirts can either be matching colors or the different colors. Like you can have my favorite color and I can have yours. Something like that."