Chapter 31

I accidentally found the Sidemen's house address but I'm not gonna do anything stupid since I live across the world.

Lily's POV

"Lily, what did you tell Simon?" I heard that nasty voice flow through the phone. I checked to see if Simon was awake yet.

"The truth of what happened that day." I smirked.

"The truth? Wha-what wait. You're lying." She accused. I snickered into the speakers.

"Guess you aren't as gullible as Simon. I told him how I found you unconscious and how I'm the one that carried him home. You're the lil shit that did nothing." I chuckled.

"You didn't." I could feel Clementine's anger through the phone.

"I did and you know what? He believed every single word that came out of my mouth!"

"I can't believe you would do this. I thought your evil shenanigans would be over by now." She spat at me.

"Over? It's just getting started. Maybe Unknown will take me back and realise his mistake. I will break Simon Minter's fucking heart. You understand?"

"Lily?" I heard a voice behind me that did not belong to Clementine. I pressed the bright red 'end' button on the phone screen. My heart raced faster and faster as I slowly turned toward him.

"Simon, i-it's not what it looks like." I stuttered.

"Really? Cause it looks like you just insulted Clementine." Simon told me. How dare he accuse me of things I know I did wrong.

"How did you know I was talking to Clementine?"

"I didn't. I can't believe I trusted you. Gave my heart to you. You just toyed with my emotions, making me think I loved you."

"No, that's not true. I-"

"Why are you still lying?" He rose his voice.

"You know what Simon you're right. I did falsely claim I love you and toyed with you. I also used you for money, happy?"

"In fact, yes. I am happy that I'm breaking up with you. So you can get out of the Sidemen house. Pack your shit and leave."