Chapter 17

Tagging 5 people that I love dearly in no specific order. Thanks Ssshhhiiiaaannneee for tagging me.

1. Ssshhhiiiaaannneee
2. youtubenights
3. SidePack
4. @flojouno
5. @janoxhood

Simon's POV

I felt the warmth of her her hands held in mine. She could have never hurt me. Her eyes always glistened with curiosity and kindness. Her strong heart could not intend to hurt anyone. I had called Lily over to discuss this one reason: if she had cheated on me. Of course I didn't believe Clementine, but I needed closure and Lily's soft voice to say it for the world.

"So you never kissed anyone while we were together?" I questioned knowing the answer was 'no'. "I'm not accusing you. Just some crazy...fan! Yes, fan that said some...stuff."

She giggled like her natural, normal self. "Don't believe everything you see or hear. Fans are cute but this is just dumb." Suddenly her face dropped to a serious expression, "you know I really love you right? With all my heart?'

I nodded. "I love you too. Just those dumb fans." I smiled at the love of my life.

Lily's POV

I should have been nicer to that whiny little fan at the bar. Why must all the pretty girls like me have such bad luck? I sighed to myself when Simon brought this up. Thank god that fan doesn't know Simon personally.

I need the relationship to stay at least till I have enough subs to pity me when Simon finds out and get me money. Simon is too personal to tell everyone what happened. People will then think I'm the culprit and hate will spread on Simon. I am so smart.

Clementine's POV

Today has been the longest fucking day ever. It was also the worst. I hade a fool out of myself in front of my crush. I cringe just writing this.

It all started in my french class. My crush is in that class but we sit across the room from each other but today we were aloud to sit where we wanted to. I picked a desk near the middle where I hoped I face would get lost in a sea of raised hands. French is the boring class, the one I don't have any friends in. I watched as people started to pack into the room and settle their bodies into the uncomfortable school chairs. Soon I saw Samantha drop herself in the seat next to me. Samantha and I weren't they close but we talking occasionally. She was the typical school girl- rounded glasses, thick brown curly hair, pointy chin, thin figure, and freckles.

I watched as all the seats filled up and saw Simon once again across the room. I sighed in my head while glancing at him setting himself down next to his friend. Olajide was it?

Madame started her lesson when class started and it already looked of a boring hour of my life. Through the corner of my eye I could make out a blurry Simon and his friend Olajide. Suddenly thy both snickered and shot out laughter the whole entire class glanced up their way, including me.

"Do you think this lesson is funny?" Madame was more than pissed. Her face was a redder than tomato soup. Olajide gave back a sarcastic note.

"Simon! Get your stuff together and move to a different desk. Trade places with Samantha!" Madame's accent was so thick I couldn't understand whom she was appointing to until it happened. I saw as Samantha and Simon was collecting their stuff together.

Suddenly the blonde boy was situate right next to me. Next. To. ME. Any girl in this school would die for a moment like this but I started to wish he was not next to me. I could feel my neck beading up with sweat every time he moved slightly. The whole time I wanted class to be over. More urgent than usual. Of course being stupid little me I had to start worrying and getting all hot and nervous I blanked out on everything Madame was saying.

"Éléanore?" I heard my french name being called out. I didn't know whether she asked a question or what was the question. "Éléanore?" I heard my name repeated once more. I was running out of time.

"689." I blurted out. All the classmates snickered at my response. I turned to my left and all I saw was a Simon with a blank expression. Suddenly the room was 600 degrees hotter.

"Good answer if we were in math. Nous sommes dans le class de français." She looked into my eyes like vultures preying on weak, prying for an answer.

"J'ai faim?" I said softly. I could feel Simon's presence next to me, probably judging every little bit. The laughter was refilling the room. I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

God I was such a baby. It was a stupid mistake and I took it so seriously. I shut the book and placed it on the desk next to my bed. I twisted the knob of the lamp the turn off the light. All the warmth and brightness blinked away and I was soon draped in a pall of darkness.