Chapter 18

Narrator

"Hello once again! It's me, Lily Grey and back with another video!" Lily waved into the camera that was focused on the movement of her face. "Today is my birthday and I'm so exited and decided to do a vlog. I'm spending the day with my boyfriend- Simon Minter. I will all see you soon when we meet up!" Lily stopped the recording and watched the video save. She was spending half the day with Simon and the rest with her real boyfriend. Today was going to be the best birthday.

Simon's POV

It was the day I've been preparing for. I bought Lily a dozen roses and a giant teddy bear. Lily would love it, I just know it. My life is drama free and shall stay that way. The only girl I can ever love will be Lily.

*

Lily seemed to love the present I gave her. We went to downtown London together and fooled around down the streets. We parted from each other around three and went our own ways.

Clementine's POV

Posters were hung everyone at school today, advertising the dance next Sunday. I'm dreaming of the day Simon would ask me. I don't think he ever will. We haven't even talked. The most I've said is: hey, can you hand me that folder? I hope we become closer.

*

TODAY HAS BEEN THE BEST DAY EVER!!! Simon fucking Minter and I had a full conversation in the morning in french class since we were still desk partners. We talked about ourselves. Though it's been bugging me since we got french partners in class for a project and I didn't get paired up with him. I got stuck with the grade's 'airhead' meanwhile he's with somebody from the cheerleading team. Unfortunately, she was a little too happy getting paired with Simon.

I hated reading a lovesick puppy writing about her crush. It was stupid. Only fools fall for you, I wrote on the margin of the paragraph.