Chapter 10

Clementine's POV

"Yeah it's this house." I said. Simon pulled his car onto the driveway. He parked his car.

"Want me to come-"

"No. I'm fine." I say a little bit meaner than I intended to. I shut the door and ran inside. I looked behind me to see Simon pulling his way out the driveway.

Simon's POV

I don't understand what I can do to patch up our old relationship. I said sorry a million times. I guess it was too late. (Who thought of Justin Bieber?) Maybe I should move on. I shouldn't have said anything about the day I left.

All the Sidemen decided to go grab Nando's since non of us actually wanted to cook.

"Table for 7 please." I said. A lady showed us to our seats. "What are you getting Josh?"

"The usual." He mumbled.

"Guys I'm go to take a quick stop to the restroom." I tell them all. I walked toward the toilets-

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" A slim blonde girl had knocked into me. She was so hot.

"My fault. I wasn't looking where I was going. I should be sorry!" I apologised.

"Well I'm on my way now, bye." I watched her exit the store. I saw her drop her phone as she exited the door. I rushed to the door to pick up her phone but it was too late, her car was pulling away and was exiting.

Ring...Ring...

Please pick up...

"Hello? Lily Grey here, who's speaking?" A girly voice on the other side said.

"Hi, it's the guy you met at Nando's, you um dropped your phone."

"Oh my gosh really? Dammit. Thanks for picking it up. I'm clumsy and forgetful."

I chuckled into the phone, "When would you like me to return it?"

"Oh, right! Um, you may stop by my house sometime and drop it off?"

"That's perfect."

She gave me her house address and we chatted a bit getting to know each other. Lily grey. Hm.

"I got to go, see you tomorrow, bye!"

She hung up. Lily Grey.

Lily Grey's POV

I hung up the phone and smiled to myself. He was so nice and sweet. He was perfect.

I opened the door after a few doorbell rings. "Simon Minter right?"

"Yeah and you're Lily Grey right?" I chuckled and nodded. "Is this your flat?"

"Yep, all mine. I decided to go live by myself. Right now I'm in uni. Come in, please." I led him inside. We talked a bit about ourselves and our interests. He handed me my phone. "Thank you, really. I didn't even notice it gone until you suddenly called."

"No problem. I just wanted to help out." I looked into Simon's deep eyes. I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. I pulled away noticing his face was flushed a bright red. I giggled.

"Well you should be getting on your way. I shouldn't stall you from your day."

"Lily? Maybe we should hang out sometime. You should contact me and we could like go to dinner or something."

"And how would I contact you?" I smiled.

"Here's my number." Simon gave me a folded piece of paper.

We said our goodbyes and I closed the flat's door. I was right when I said he was nice and kind. I was right when I said he was perfect. I should also mention to myself, he is gullible.