Chapter 23

I have written another book and idk if I want to publish it just yet. I started the book a year ago but i'm revising it at the moment. The only problem is one of the chapters is similar to someone else's book and I don't want people to think I copied them. Idk what to do.

Clementine's POV

"I can't believe you accused Lily of being unknown!" Simon shouted into the phone.

"I'm sorry, I was wrong." I thought about the text I received earlier.

"You didn't listen to me, you never do! I just want to know who the fuck unknown is and you're just accusing all the wrong people!"

"I don't listen to you? You're one who disappeared after graduating. Left me alone by myself."

"Forget about the past. Right now is the present, you accused Lily. You know she's my girlfriend and I love her. She would never betray me."

"Jut shut up, Simon. We need to find out unknown. Whoever it is is only trying to tear us apart."

"Us three all need to meet up. Devise a plan. I'm sick and tired of whoever is harassing us. Don't think I'm still not angry at you." With that Simon hung up.

I met up with Simon at the park. The sky was a deep blue and it actually wasn't raining. The perfect weather to get out. Unfortunately, their was somebody stalking us.

"Okay, we have to devise a plan. Unknown is out there we have to figure out who this person is. I have an idea. We need to stage a fight when we known unknown is watching. We then communicate with unknown asking in on harassing me." I let Simon know my idea. We all knew Unknown held a grudge against me.

"Smart. We should tell Lily this plan, now. Not over phone, face to face in a personal place." Simon agreed.

?'s POV

She doesn't care about me. I help her and do everything for her. She's going to throw me under the bus, I can feel it. I have to toss her under before she can.

She doesn't love me like I love her.