Chapter 2

The plane roared to life and started to shift. Little by little it inched forward, ready for take off.

June 26th- It was a perfect day to go to the park. My friends and I all got together. I brought Bear along. He loves going to parks. Especially when there are other dogs there to play with him.

I had my red converse on. I wore a hoodie and some shorts.

Clementine flipped to the next page. The plane lifted from the ground and shot to the sky.

June 27th- Simon came over today. We played some xbox. I beat him at his own game. Kim Possible was on the television. I asked him if he remembered this show from like when we were both 12.

We were super close and I hope he asks me out soon. I think I love him. When I tried to tell him, he didn't understand anything. Boys are so clueless.

Flip.

June 29th- I went to a high school party since Simon was going. He told me it would be fine. I entered into the house. It was really big, like mansion big. There was a pool and buffet.

I wore a simple black dress along with a pair of 'i'm never going to wear this again' pair of black pumps. There is a 1% chance you'll see me in heels. I wanted to see Simon's reaction of my outfit choice.

The party was so out of control I remember passing through a gang of seniors getting wasted. I started to panic. I felt Simon has left me here all along with a bunch of people a grade higher.

I felt something hit the back of my head. I instantly knew it was an orange and it came from Simon. It was good to know I had Simon to have my back. I turned around to see a dummy smiling toward me.

"Wow, what an interesting choice of wardrobe decision." He said, "I almost didn't recognise you." I remember with my heart those two sentences. I could never forget those words.

Clementine stopped for a moment. She looked up and realised, she still remembered those words escaping his mouth.

I didn't want to be here nor did Simon so we left. We went to the nearest fast food place and got dinner. I mean we were hungry. Simon drove me home. I fell asleep in his car.

That was the end of the entry. Clementine marked the page and dropped her childhood into her bag. She couldn't help but to take out her phone.

She scrolled through her feed until her eyes couldn't live anymore. She slowly fell into a deep sleep just like she had in Simon's car.