Chapter 4

Clementine's POV

I unbuckled myself from the seat and hauled myself up. I immediately wobbled forward and almost fell on my face. I grabbed my bag and pushed my way out.

I called a cab to take me to Ariana's house.

Hey Em, I got your puppy all ready for leaving. Wish I could keep him. :(
-Ari

Coming rn and nah, Rudolph is mine 4ever. -Em

I was dropped off at Ariana's house. I payed the driver the rest of my money and headed in with my luggage.

Ding dong!

I rang the door bell once. I heard pounding feet and barking on the other side. The door unlocked and opened.

"Ariana!!" I screamed while hugging her.

"Em! It's so nice to see you again!" She gasped, "look at you! All good-looking and smart."

"Girl, you look fab af."

She welcomed me in to get my puppy. "The airport lines were so long!" I ranted, "I had to wait for hours!"

Ari shot me a funny look, "you mean que."

"What?"

"Que. Not wait. You're getting all american!"

"I guess that's what a year in america does to you."

Ari handed me Rudolph in her cage. She promised me she would drive me home.

I was finally home and I didn't feel like unpacking. I sat myself down on a couch in the family room and let Rudolph out her cage. I gave her her food bowl and water.

I took out my diary,

August 16th- I haven't written in so long!! The summer's almost over and school is about to start. Simon is about to leave for uni and I'm going to start my senior year.

I don't know what'll happen. I'm scared to let him go. He still won't ask me to be his girlfriend. He won't say he love me.

A felt a tear roll down my cheek because this was like reliving my past again, and I knew what will happen in the next episode.