Chapter 6

Clementine POV

"One tall iced green tea, please." I said the the girl wearing a "Aimee" name tag taking my order, "and a tall normal coffee."

"Name?" She asked me.

"Em. E-M."

"Who's the lucky guy?" Aimee asked me, "oh sorry."

"No it's okay. They're both for me."

"Really? You're so pretty so I just jumped to conclusions."

I chuckled, "Thanks."

I payed Aimee my money and grabbed a table to sit down at. I plan to stay here for a while so I flipped open my book.

September 10th- I wish Simon was still here. Even after the fight. My whole life he still hasn't said the three words i longed to hear.

Ari and I went to the mall together. She told me he'll text sometime. He can't stay mad forever. I hope she's right.

"Wow are you okay?" Someone asked me. I zoned back to life and looked up to be greeted by Aimee. I wiped my hand across my face. "Must be some book huh?"

"Yeah. Actually my really old diary." I replied. I handed the book to her. Aimee flipped to the first page

"Wow, Simon huh? He sounds like a nice boy. Are guys still friends? He seems like a keeper. Especially after that kiss." Aimee asked.

"No." My voice cracked. I took the diary and flipped to the day he left. I put the book back in her hands.

"Hm, oh, oh..." Her voice trailed off, "Oh guys. If only they could see through into our hearts and minds."

I nodded, "He's somewhere in London. If only I could find him." I took my diary back and placed it into my bag. "With my luck he's going to have a girlfriend."

"Aw, don't say that. He's probably looking for you. Just find him."

"Thanks. I got to go. I'll see you around some time. Bye." I say while picking up my purse.

I walk out the cafe seeing Aimee wave me goodbye.

It's a friday night. Stop being so lonely and come to the club with me to to tonight. xx -Ari

Ha no lol. I'm too busy sulking.
-Em

Stop thinking about the past and get on with the future.
-Ari

I thought about Ari's clever words.

Club in 10.
-Em

I quickly got up and went to my room to get changed. Maybe I needed to forget about Simon and live on. Club. Dancing. Boys. It was a perfect idea now that I think about it.

I slid my closet opened and got out a black dress. It was more revealing than my junior black dress. I wore the dress with some black wedges. Of course I winced when I saw myself but I couldn't roll in with sweatpants.

"Cute dress." Ari whispers as we enter the club, "Reminds me of your old high school dress."

"I'm a sucker for simple and plain dresses." I admitted, "And comfortable, these heels are killing me. Literally, they are bending and shifting my bones"

"Stop whining you look gorgeous af." Ari complemented, "Guys will be all over you, you'll see."

"Well look at you all looking fierce." I complemented her fire red mini dress with her black pumps, "I won't be the only girl in the room the guys will be drooling for."

"Come on." Ari pulled me deep inside, "Mingle babe. " She pulled me toward the bar. He checked our ID's and we ordered our drinks. "I'm going to mingle. You can be a bitch and stay here or you can come with me and talk to that really cute boy over there."

"I'll be a bitch today." I said and watched Ari roll her eyes and strut over into a sea of people.

"Another?" The bar tender asked. I nodded as he gave me a refill. My earned money in my bank was slowly drying out.

I felt a hand pull me drink away form my face, "hey! I payed for that!" I look up to be greeted by Ari. "Give it back."

"Honey I've never seen you drink this much. I'm worried. I'll give this back but I'm telling the bar tender to refuse you from buying any more." Ari Said raising her eyebrows, "Plus I'm going home, not feeling well."

"But it's so early." I whined while grabbing my drink back.

"I know, you can stay if you want. Just take a cab home, don't drive, please. Pick your car up tomorrow." I nodded to what she had just said, "and don't go home with some weirdo."

"Okay mum." You roll your eyes, "bye, love you." Ari waves. I drank a couple more glasses and talked to some people.