Chapter 13

Clementine's POV

My heart sank as I scrolled through the blonde girl's Instagram. Her name was Lily and she had lots of pictures with Simon, most of the comments saying they were perfect. Simon's smile was so happy and true. Beside my bed I had hauls of clothing I had never ever imagined me wearing them. But if it got his attention...it was worth it. This Lily girl had a perfect smile. She had piercing blue eyes anyone would fall for. Her body was thin, busty, and fit. She had everything. She was born in England and still knew British slang unlike me. I accustomed to America.

My anger boiled inside me like a bubbling volcano waiting to explode. But my anger was always replaced with the sadness of forgiving him too late. I missed the way Simon laughed and how much he made me laugh. Yes, he was annoying and clueless at times but it was made up with his kindness.

It's Christmas time and each year I always bake festive cookies. The sweet vanilla scent diffused through the kitchen. I couldn't help but the cry through the baking. Simon always baked with me. It was our thing.

I opened all my presents and letters from the mailbox-all decorated in red and green patterns. I so hoped for a card from Simon. It didn't have to be complicated for thoughtful, just a little something like-Merry Christmas. But of course, there was no letter.

I remember that year. My family and I moved to America yet again. My hometown was London but my family frequently moved to America and back. Technically, my current home is still in America.

Simon's POV

"Hey guys and welcome back to another QnA video but this time with my girlfriend Lily..." I heard a cute giggle from my left.

"Hey guys!" She waved at the camera and smiled, "You may have known me from Simon's Twitter and/or Instagram. Okay, so first question for this video...are you guys actual actually dating?"

"Yes." Lily and I confirmed in unison.

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" I read out, "Well we've been dating for a couple of weeks, almost a month, and we're both very happy."

"Some background exposition of Lily? Um, I was born in England and raised here. I'm English' Australian' and Canadian. That's about it, really."

We answered a couple more questions and did some skits to entertain the viewers. "That's all it for today, thank you all for watching and...see ya!" I ended the recording and got ready to render it. Lily smiled and watched me get my computer ready for rendering.

"Wow, it;s so cool that I got to do a video with you, I've always wanted to be a youtuber." Her cheeks a deep crimson color. I laughed.

"I don't see why you can't. Here."

Lily's POV

A little voice laughed in my head. This was perfect. I had my own YouTube channel and Simon. I was tagged as a link in the description of Simon's newest video, QnA with the bae. I started to gain subscribers very quickly and soon knew I needed to actually post videos or this whole "YouTube" hing would be pointless. I positioned a camera strait toward my face and started to roll the film.

"Hey guys! It's LilGrey and welcome to my new channel! You may know me from Simon's channel. We did a QnA and you can go check it out, link below!" I pointed down, "like or subscribe for more videos like this."

I did a video on introducing myself from finding Twitter comments. "How old are you? I am 19 years old, almost 20." I looked for more comments, "Are you a virgin? No."

I answered a couple more questions and ended the video. Of course I was using Simon for views and longed for attention. I never really loved him but he has a lot of money so I can jut fake it. Saying I wasn't a virgin would just cause viewers to watch me more.