Chapter 7

Simon's POV

I went to the club along with the others. It was a friday night and we all just wanted to get out for a night.

"I'm going to grab another drink." I said to Josh and he nodded. I haven't had much and was the most sober out of the whole group.

I payed for my drink. "Enjoying tonight?" I asked the girl next to me.

"Hm?" She looked over. I saw a glimpse of her face and immediately knew who she was.

"Clementine? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in america or at uni?" I looked into her eyes.

"Simon? Is that you?" She slurred. She was obviously drunk.

"Yes now we got to get out of here. You're leaving now."

"What? Simon, why so soon?" She wined. Clementine leaned in to kiss me. I pulled away.

"No we're going home." It hurt to see her like this. "No wonder you looked familiar. You loved wearing little black dresses. The heels? Almost didn't recognise you."

"Please take me to your room." She whispered and giggled.

"Stop. This isn't you." I was angry but with myself. The memories flooded in.

I got up from my chair. Clementine pecked a kiss on my cheek. Well that'll leave a lipstick stain. She followed, clinging onto my arm while giggling.

I walked through a crowd of people, trying to find the group I walked in with. "Guys I'm leaving right now."

They looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Ethan made a girly giggle, "don't have too much fun." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Bye guys." I pulled Clementine by the waist and hulled her into the car.

"Your house is nice." She said as we walked in. "I always wanted a house." She had trouble getting her shoes off and fumbled with them.

"Wow." I said while laughing at her attempts. "Here." I sat her down on the stairs as I unbuckled her shoes and set them down near the door.

"Simon?" She asked and tilted her head up.

"Yeah?" I looked down into her eyes. She leaned in and her lips met mine. She started to lift my t-shirt and trace her fingers on my back. Her kisses made there way down my neck.

Though I wanted it to go on, I couldn't. She would never talk to me again if she found out and I would never forgive myself for taking advantage of her.

"No stop. You need some rest." I said breaking up what just happened.

"Come on, Simon."

"No, I'm sorry Clementine. I can't do this to you."

I stood up and took her to my room. "Here you can sleep here for the night while I crash on the couch. " I said while giving her some water. I leaned in and pecked her head. I turned to leave.

"Simon, please at least stay." Clementine said. I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Okay." I turned off the light and crawled into the covers. I wrapped her in my arms and fell into a deep sleep.