Chapter 26

Clementine's POV

I pulled the hood over my head and shoved my hands into my pockets. I waited, watching pedestrians make their way across London. The rain gently fell upon the concrete.

Where are you, Unknown? The time was already 9:06. I needed to see Unknown's face.

Hey, where are you rn?
-Simon

We looked all over for you...
-Lily

I'm meeting up with Unknown. I need to find out who he is.
-Clementine

WHAT
-Lily

ARE YOU INSANE??
-Simon

I know, but I got Unknown convinced that I'm on his side. Hopefully.
-Clementine

I hope your right...
-Simon

Find out who he is for us.
-Lily

I will. The only problem is he's not here yet.
-Clementine

What time are guys meeting up?
-Simon

Nine
-Clementine

Fucking hell...It's already 9:16
-Simon

Maybe he's running late.
-Clementine

No, Unknown doesn't run late...
-Lily

Simon's POV

"Do you think Clementine's safe??" I looked away from my phone and to Lily.

"No, Unknown... is a bitch. I don't think she's gonna be fine." Lily admitted.

I felt my phone buzz in my hands. I looked back down.

I got Clementine trapped in the Warehouse. You can either go to the warehouse and save her or go to the flower shop to see who I really an.
-Unknown

"Lily...?" I felt my heart beat faster than ever.

"Is it a text from Clementine?" She asked me.

"No, it's Unknown. We got to go, now. Clem's held hostage at the Warehouse but Unknown is willing to unmask himself if we go to the flower shop."

"I'll go unmask Unknown."

I grabbed my jacket and rushed out the house with Lily.

"Text Clementine and tell her we're going to save her." I told Lily. I prayed this will go fine. We hopped into separate cars and drove off.

Clementine's POV

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at the screen.

We're coming to save you...
-Lily

I didn't need saving? What was this? I'm perfectly fine near the flower shop.

Hahaha. Fools. I tricked you all. I told Simon you're in trouble and held hostage at the ware house. He's on his way to 'save' you. Did you really think I bought the whole fake plan you made?? Now Simon is in trouble.
-Unknown

This was bad. I quickly ran to my car and and started it. I swerved out and onto the road. Simon, I'm coming.