Chapter 1

June 23rd- I was at a party, pool party to be exact. I was sitting on the edge with my feet dangling in the water. It was a warm summer and the water was cool.

I was wearing my favourite thin, loose sweater with some faded denim shorts over my swimming suit. I was talking to my friends. I felt something hit my back. I turned around to be greeted by Simon. This was my friends' cue to leave.

He picked up the orange he threw at me and we both laughed. He dropped himself into the pool and smiled into my eyes. He told me to come in. I shook my head. He gives me a 'fine then' smirk and I regretted all my life choices.

He wrapped me in his arms and pulled me into the cold water. I was yelling no and laughing as my body submerged into the water, clothing and all. "Simon!" I yelled as my head broke the surface.

My curls were gone and my clothes were wet. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands were set on my waist. He leaned in and kissed me. Today I had my first kiss.

Clementine shut her diary. She remembered she wrote this when she was 16. Three years ago, so much can happen in three years. Just give time three years to mess up a life.

Clementine went to university in England. She was about to head home with her mom but her parents flew to Italy to visit her grandparents. She was left with a goodbye text saying they booked her a plane ticket to home so she could stay there until they came home.

Clementine already packed her bags and now was getting ready to head to the airport. She slid her arms through each sleeve and buttoned up her coat.

She packed her luggage into the trunk of her car and closed the lid. The only option was driving herself to the airport. At the moment, she couldn't afford a taxi.

It took her about an hour to drive to the airport and a long flight to London, her home town. The line was long. She had to wait for quite a long time.

She couldn't wait to go home. She had to pick up her puppy, Rudolph, from her friend's house first. I was too damn exited.

Clementine had a small bag with her during the plane ride. She had things to tinker her mind with during the plane ride. Her favourite to bring along, doodle books.

At any free time, Clementine had to draw. During a plane ride, you can't just bring an isle and acrylic an call it a day. She had some inking pens in her bag along with her art markers.

She brought a clean, new doodle book. She drew herself on the first page. It was a self portrait of what she looked like. Her long black hair and deep blue eyes, her weird quirk for grey hoodies and converse, and lastly Rudolph in her arms.

She loved herself and her quirks. She liked looking in the mirror and was not often unconfident with herself. Although yes there were times, she is human. She loved her pets too. This drawing was a stranger's guide to her life.

Not only did she have her doodle book but she also had her old diary in there. The leather skin of the book was fading and torn. The pages were slowly yellowing. There was random ink blotches on the sides. She took the diary and flipped to the second entry.

I write for fun not for views. Whoever cares about views and votes...smh.