~~Shuu's P.O.V. #2~~

Start from the beginning

She obeyed and took a seat on the sofa, letting me laid my head down on her laps. She carressed my hair gently, it was a very comforting feeling. If I thought about it, I could still remember how her hands felt against my head.

But it seemed like, she wasn't satisfied, "Y'know, Shuu. If you died, I'd cry a lot. I wouldn't know what should I do next. And maybe, I'd try and get a revenge if your death was caused by someone. But then again, Shuu dying isn't possible right, hehe." She grinned at me.

Minutes of silence passed... And finally, "I'd cry. A lot. Too." I answered. She looked at me in surprise. "But don't get me wrong, I still believe you won't die." I added, before drifting off to sleep.

The tears stopped forming in my eyes. It took me a few minutes to stop shaking. I finally gathered myself and took the knife into my hand. I stood up and headed to my destination.

As I reached his door, I could smell the delicious scents of tea. He must be drinking a cup of one, as usual. I opened the door to his room, but he was nowhere in sight.

It took me no time to figure out he was in the balcony. I approached him and he was anticipating my arrival too.

"Have you come to end my life, Shuu?"

He questioned. I didn't respond him. He placed that cup of his on the table right beside him before he stood up and faced me.

"Your eyes are so terrible. They're emptier than before. Was she that important to you?"

Yes. She was so important to me. No, she is still. She is more precious to me than anything else. I love her more than my own life. But why... why must you take her away from me too?

Those were what I wanted to say. But they never came out. I took a step forward and pointed my knife at him.

"Go on and kill me. But you must know that, I do not regret my actions. Other than reviving mother, watching you suffer is another thing I wished for in life."

Reiji surrendered. My memory of that time was somewhat blurry. But the sight of him on top of his own pool of blood was painted in my memory. It was a sight I could never forget.

I did it, [Y/N]. I killed Reiji.

But... nothing really changed. I didn't feel any relieved. My heart was still empty. Was it because you weren't there with me?

The daily activities of mine continued. I had long since stopped attending school. I laid down everywhere in the mansion with my earbuds stucked in my ears.

Days... Weeks... Months... and years passed. How many decades had it been since you died? Or was it centuries?

I lost my sense of time.

I didn't even remember what my brothers were doing or what they were like. Ayato, Laito, Kanato and Subaru... were the only ones left, weren't they?

*******************************

Shuu groaned, for the first time in ages, he came out of the house.

He ran out of CDs to listen. And of course, none of his brothers volunteered to help. He wanted to use his familiars but he couldn't contact any of them. His body felt so heavy, he was tired, he wanted to sleep.

'So noisy,' He clicked his tongue in frustration. Kids, teenagers, adults... he was surrounded by endless amount of people.

Finally, he reached a CD store. It took him a long time since the structure of the town was a lot different from the last time he went there.