I'm Going Crazzzzy

Start from the beginning

"Finally..." Jingyu gave out a big sigh when he finally found his doctor's door. He didn't knock he just barged in not caring because this is what he always do.

"Well this is a surprise?" The guy sitting on the chair looked at Jingyu curiously. He was surprised because this was the first time he ever saw Jingyu again in 6 years.

Jingyu never goes to the hospital except if it involves beating someone up or getting a minor bone fracture. Jingyu ignored his questions pacing the room and then finally sitting the chair in front of his so called doctor.

"Well... What's the problem?" The doctor asked again waiting for any response. But minutes passed by and still nothing. All Jingyu did was looking at the floor with his hand on his head.

"I can see you're not sick or injured so maybe you put someone in a coma again?" The doctor spoke those words as if it was a just some common illness. He silently sighed because he knew that Jingyu will eventually tell him later.

"I think I'm going crazy" Jingyu finally spoke looking at him dead serious. Jingyu would have wanted to meet his doctor in a different circumstance but then again this was more important.

"Well this is new? How come? do you hear voices in your head or do you appear to see things?" He answered with a bit of humor in his voice not believing Jingyu. He already knew how Jingyu could be exaggerated at times.

"Mino I am not joking around...I am fucking serious." he answered in a deep voice that would almost scare anyone but not Mino. He was already used to how scary Jingyu was when he was mad or serious. Mino was already used to how short tempered his whole family was especially Jingyu. This was also one reason why he even became a doctor so he could help him.

"Ok...tell me all about it and can you still remember when it all started...? " Mino opened the note book in front of him ready to start taking notes.

"Well it's because of this someone that ticks me off whenever we meet I just...aahhh I can't explain it but one moment I want to kill...no wait...comfort...No!...Beat up and yet AAAAHHHH! " Jingyu couldn't even finish his sentence because everything he feels are mixed with anger and care. This combination was unheard of even for Mino but he still patiently tried to understand the situation.

"Relax just tell me how you feel and just use short words." Mino calming Jingyu who was ready to hit the first thing he saw. Mino was sure that this was a serious matter because in all of the years he knew Jingyu, he never saw Jingyu so rattled up.

"I felt...angry...irritated...So Fucking angry that I almost saw everything going red...!" Jingyu slowly put everything he felt into words. He clenched his fist thinking about everything but he slowly let go.

"Ok good what else?" Mino began to write different cases of how this happened but he still needs more. He knew that it was normal for Jingyu to erupt in anger but this was different somehow.

"But I... it's just that.... I can't explain it but...I don't know why but...?" Jingyu didn't know how to say the things that was really bothering him. He didn't even know if he could describe it properly.

"You what? Jingyu I need to know so I can help you." Mino stopped writing and he faced Jingyu with a serious look. He saw this kind of expression before but it was a dark past he doesn't want to look back on.

"It's because I also care...there's something that possess me to do something that I can't explain...and there was one time I saw that person I really want to beat up."

"Cried before my eyes...."

"I don't know why but all I could think about was that it broke my heart"

"I just wish that...maybe I wasn't the reason behind those tears." Jingyu spoke with so much regret and care in his voice that almost gave Mino a heart attack. Mino's had trembled for a bit but he hide it beneath his desk.

"I must be insane...to hate someone but also care about them?" Jingyu looked at a shocked Mino that couldn't answer him. Mino assessed every information that was given him but there was this answer that keeps bothering him.

"Ummm...Well you're not crazy but..." Mino has gone pale from what he heard but then he finally found the answer.

"I am sorry to say this but Jingyu, you are sick...." Jingyu could felt a little relieved but at the same time worried for what illness he has.

To be continued...

Important

Sorry it took me awhile to update. it was not because I was busy it's because someone messaged me telling me that my story was full of crap. Well that really encourage me 😬😡😡😒 but because of my PNs I made a decision to continue this. So Thank you for still being patient with me my PNs😚😘😚😙😗

Credits to my reader/editor

Gr8stry