Types' uniqueness

Start from the beginning

INTP- Their Inner Mind

INTPs have a captivation and active inner mind. They are constantly working out a million situations inside their minds, and love exploring new possibilities. There is something very unique about the way in which the INTP thinks. Attempting to explore their inner mind is like watching a million gears turning at once. It is an explosion of thoughts and potential, that makes us drawn towards them. They have a very intense way of seeing the world that is very rare and sometimes misunderstood. Their rich and intelligent inner mind, is something that few people in the world truly possess.

ENTP- Their Potency

ENTPs are very dynamic and intense individuals. Their ability to make a strong impression on others is a very unique quality. They are eager and strong-willed people, who will not back down from a challenge. They push through their fears and actually thrive on exciting and new possibilities. ENTPs have a unique ability to influence others without them even knowing that it is happening. They often use their potent personality to direct situations the way that they want to. The ENTP has a way of intriguing others that is extremely rare and special.

ISTJ- Their Loyalty

ISTJs are very dependable and loyal individuals. Their ability to be the person who you can always depend on is something that is very rare in this world. They dislike the feeling of letting others down, and strive to be someone that others can trust. They stay very loyal to the people around them, and will always fulfill their duty to be dependable. We admire their knack for getting things done and will always trust the ISTJ to be dedicated.

ESTJ- Their Willpower

ESTJs have an ability to withstand hardship. If they feel as though there is something that they need to get done, they will push through to achieve their goal. When the ESTJ sets their mind to something, there is very little that can stand in their way. There is something extremely unique about the way the ESTJ can use their strength and determination to achieve just about anything. They push through things that many people would be too scared to face.

ISFJ- Their Warmth

ISFJs are extremely compassionate and warm individuals, and it is something to be admired. In an often cold and selfish world, the ISFJs warmth is a very rare quality. They do whatever they can do make others around them feel loved and happy. They hate to see others hurting and feel very sad when they are around uncaring individuals. They want everyone to treat people with kindness and understanding. They strive to be kind and considerate, even if others fail to do so. The world would be a better place if everyone shared that behavior towards each other.

ESFJ- Their Devotion

ESFJs possess a very strong sense of devotion towards those that they love. They will overcome many hardships and personal desires, to make their loved ones happy and cared for. They will devote themselves completely to others needs and that caring is completely unfaltering. They are willing to make sacrifices and often do not put their own needs first. They will be unbelievably loyal and devoted and will fight for others at any cost. ESFJs have a unique ability to be very resolved and passionate when it comes to the needs of others.

ISTP- Their Cool Attitude

ISTPs have a very uniquely laid-back personality, that most everyone is drawn to. They are often very well-liked because of their cool exterior. ISTPs have natural ability to figure out problems, and often do it in a very relaxed manner. We admire their calm and likable personalities, and enjoy being around that relaxed demeanor.

ESTP- Their Excitement

ESTPs have a very unique excitement and thirst for life. They want to be constantly thrilled and enjoy exploring all that life has to offer. They dislike staying still for too long and want everything to be fun and enjoyable in life. In a world where so many people become apathetic and idle, there is something so refreshing about the exhilarating nature of the ESTP.

ISFP- Their Creativity

ISFPs have a very unique sense of creativity and passion. They are often very artistic and have a way of appreciating the little things in life. Their warm and introspective personalities are very intriguing and often makes people want to be close to them. Most everyone who meets an ISFP cannot help but like them. Their unique and lovable personalities have a very wistful and dreamy sense to them.

ESFP- Their Entertaining Ability

ESTPs are outgoing and fun-loving individuals. They have a way of constantly entertaining others and have a unique ability to make just about any experience a fun one. They know just how to make others have fun and come out of their shells. We admire and cherish the ESFPs ability to truly enjoy life and see just how much beauty that the world has to offer.