The Universe Hates Me

Start from the beginning

In that long hour drive, he finally made it to the school dormitories and it was a very tall building. While he was walking around he noticed that he might have entered the back door, not the front door. It was his first time living and sleeping in another place so that means he was lost. But finally, after searching for the right direction, he found the front desk.

"Hi my name is Xu Wei Zhou and I called for that spot for the..." he was being polite but the guy he was talking to didn't even care and walked away. He was shocked to see that the guy walked away but then he came back. Wei Zhou was a bit shocked but seeing the guy not even looking at him made him a bit relaxed.

"This is your room key, this is the schedule for the dorms canteen, all you need is in this paper and you can't change roommates" he just handed him all the papers and key and then walked off again. That guy was very strange and yet it made Wei Zhou feel amused seeing the guy didn't show any sign of fear towards him.

"Oh yeah lastly we don't give a shit about what you do inside and outside of this dorm well that's all welcome to SONGKIM dorms for guys" The guy gave a side glance towards Wei Zhou and his face still held that passive yet annoyed expression. He didn't even understand half of what the guy said with the papers and schedules so he just simply brushed everything off.

While he was looking for his room he came across some of the guys running all over the place and goofing off but like Jingyu he also had a reputation. He was the only one brave enough to fight him so it will have an impact on his status. The guys in the hallway only gave way for him some of them gave out this small bow showing their respects in fear.

He didn't mind the gesture so he just continued to walk away. While he was walking up the stairs he couldn't stop and think. What if his roommate was Feng Song? He decided to kick him out and lock the window and door if that happens. He didn't care what Feng song would do nor does he care about him in general so that problem was solved.

"Finally room 106." He was hesitant at first but he took a big breath and opened the door. With a quick twist of the knob, he was finally faced his dorm room for 2 years.

"Hello?" He didn't see anyone inside so he just continued to walk ahead. It was a small room with a single size bedroom on the left side. It also has a small kitchen on the right side. In short, it looks like an apartment for a couple. He's so mysterious roommate doesn't seem to have arrived yet so he just closed the door and let himself in.

He didn't even bother to unpack and he went ahead to take a shower. He was enjoying his hot shower that he didn't even hear the door opened. After he stepped out and put on a plain t-shirt and shorts. He was shocked looking at the person laying on the bed. Out of all the people in the world and in the university he was faced with someone like him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Wei Zhou was staring at the guy with a death glare. He was furious just seeing him breathe and know he does not want to accept this small fact. Something might have gone wrong for this person to be there.

"Well, ZhouZhou this is room 106 right..." The guy sat up and laid back down again looking at the ceiling. What makes things worst was how calm this person was and it was not like him. This only made things worse for Wei Zhou and all he wanted was a peaceful life.

"GET OUT!"

"I can't this is my room too." The guy sat back up again with this evil smirk on his face while he held his keys for Wei Zhou to stare at. That key made things clear for Wei Zhou to understand how he got in when he knew that he looked that door. This key was being twirled around the person's fingers only making things worse for Wei Zhou and he could not accept the truth.

"I don't have a problem with it so close the door when you leave."

The guy was mocking Wei Zhou while he was unpacking his stuff. Wei Zhou didn't say a word but walked out and went to the front desk. Accepting this fact was not an option because he did not sign up for this dorm only to be kicked out. His two years of peaceful living was about to be ruined just by this horrible person.

10:00 PM

This moment right knows must be the worst thing that ever happened to me. I should have just backed down and slept on the floor. But no I have my pride with me and know I'm stuck with this situation. I was laying on a Queen size bed that I wished I would enjoy alone. But someone was beside me sleeping like a log. Not even bothering to notice his shoulder brushing against mine.

"Why does the universe hate me?" He looked out the window at the side with no curtains. He began to question something that he wishes someone would answer. Sadly no one could hear his complaints except for the person that was only inches away from him.

Even though he was with someone he wished to die in every horrible way possible. He can't help ignore the stars that were shining brightly. In an instant, he fell asleep thinking about the beautiful stars and something else that he forgot long ago.

Important

Remember not everything is about Yuzhou because I also love other ships. You will meet my favorite ships and other characters. Some of them are one of the PNs so if you want to be a character just say so.