Chapter Thïrtëëñ: Cärñïväl Rïdës

Start from the beginning

👽Spooky💚: dont worry. I won't let nothing happen to u. U dont have to go on anything u dont want to.
👽Spooky💚: I'll hold ur hand if we do.
👽Spooky💚: u can squeeze it as hard as u want.

👸Zoe👑: thank u josh.
👸Zoe👑: I'll keep that in mind. 😊❤

"Yes!" Josh whispered to himself. He texted Tyler.

Josh👽: dude.

Tyler💀: what's up?

Josh👽: were going on a date.

Tyler💀: nice man! Where?

Josh👽: the carnival coming up.

Tyler💀: that's perfect. R u gonna ask her there?

Josh👽: maybe. Idk yet.

Tyler💀: better figure something out.
Tyler💀: what r u gonna do about the tour?

Josh👽: I'm not sure..

Tyler💀: is she coming to any of the shows?

Josh👽: idk

Tyler💀: what do u mean?

Josh👽: I haven't exactly showed her.

Tyler💀: why not?

Josh👽: kinda forgot and then part of me just doesn't want to leave her.

Tyler💀: talk to her about it after the carnival. U never know maybe she could come with on some of the dates. She can always be with u on ur bus.

Josh👽: alright. I hope so.

Josh set his phone down and put his dishes in the sink. He headed upstairs and plopped on his bed.

All he could think about was Zoey. She was nonstop in his head and he wasn't exactly complaining. He wondered all sorts of things. Things like what if they dated? Would they last? Would they get married? Would they break up? How it felt to kiss her? Would she ever be willing to come on tours with him? Could she handle the fans? Would she wanna be public?

Josh wondered all these things. It'd been about almost two months and he felt like hes known her for centuries. He didn't understand it but he liked it. She made him smile. He laid there just thinking. Thinking about her.

To Zoey:
Zoey scratched her nose. "That's like the fourth time." Zoey sighed scratching. "You know what they say about a itchy nose?" Lily walked passed her on the stairs. "What?" "Someone's thinking about you." Lily winked as she headed to her room. Zoey rolled her eyes and headed to her own room.

She laid on her bed thinking of what Lily said. What if she was right? Maybe Josh was thinking about me? Her mind wandered. Did Josh like her? Would he ask her out? How long would they last? Would they get married and have kids? Could he be it? How would touring work? Would she get to come and support him? Would he ever get bored of her? Would he find someone prettier? Did she make him happy? He made her happy. She loved everything about him. Zoey smiled big and covered her face. She couldn't explain how she felt around him. She blushed. Maybe he was it? Him.

The next day Zoey rolled over and looked at the time. "Oh shit! The carnival!" She jumped up and ran into the shower.

Josh sat up as he yawned. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the time. "Oh no!" He ran into the shower brushing his teeth.

Zoey got done and brushed her teeth. She started blowing drying her hair thinking of what to wear.

Josh finished and got dressed. He looked in the mirror and at his outfit. He felt good and messed with his hair a bit.