"That doesn't make me a nerd, that says more about your own personality, don't you think?" I asked. His lips were a little red and his eyes were full of desire. He looked good. I snapped myself out of it.

"I know, but you are one anyway. We both know it," he said.

"Whatever, nerd or not, I'm not your property," I said and his grip on me loosened. I wasn't trying to get away, and he was making no move to let me go.

"Why can't you just forgive me?" he asked out of no where.

"You slept with Victoria. I am more hurt than mad. We weren't together, I can't be mad, but I can sure as hell be hurt," I explained.

"I told you that didn't happen. She made it up," he said serious. My memory came flooding back and a tear slipped down my face. When Ace saw this he loosened his grip a bit and worry was in his eyes. I saw a bit of sadness and regret too, but he put his guard up.

"Did you kiss her?" I asked. I knew the answer, but I had to hear it.

"Do you want me to be honest with you?" he asked, looking into my eyes. I nodded, but he waited for me to say it out loud.

"Yes, always," I said taking a deep breath.

"Yes, we kissed" He responded regretfully.

"Did you kiss her, or vise versa? Did you pull away? Did you think of me at all?" I rambled.

"I kissed her, no, and no," He said still looking so intensely that I thought I might shatter like hot glass in cold water.

"Exactly. What was I to you, Ace? I thought you cared, you told me you cared. Was it all in my head?" I asked.

"No baby, it wasn't in your head I promise," he said in almost a whimper and placed his head on my shoulder.

"I promise," he whispered again and I could feel the pain rising again in my chest. This was so toxic, why were we doing this.

"Were you sleeping with her before we met?" I asked. He lifted his head up looking confused.

"Why does it matter now?" He questioned.

"Please," I pleaded. He looked like a sad puppy and I just wanted to tell him he was alright, that we were alright, but we weren't.

"Yes," he said in a whisper.

"Did you ever tell her you were with me? Or mention that you weren't going to see her anymore?" I asked. He sucked in a sharp breath.

"No. We weren't really together, it more just a casual kind of thing," he answered. It didn't help.

"Were you sleeping with anyone else while seeing her?" I asked. He shook his head.

"So you were actually cheating on her with me? Is that what was going on? Because that sounds pretty damn exclusive to me," I said, feeling more tears fall down my face. He had let go of me and we were just standing in an entrance to an alley. People gave us weird looks when they saw us, but I wasn't focused on them.

"It was never real with her, we just slept together, it didn't mean anything. And on the night I went to her house, I could sleep with her again because I knew it would hurt you, so we just kissed, I was trying to mess this up because I was scared of loving you so soon," he said, pleading with me to believe him. And I did, but it didn't change much of what I was feeling.

"I loved you Ace, and you didn't see me sneaking off to sleep with Kyle, now did you?" I whispered. I turned away and walked back to my house.

He was soon in his room and looked through my window mouthing 'I'm sorry' through the glass. I closed my blinds and pushed back tears.

I heard him coming across the crossing to my window. He knocked and opened my window. I should have locked it. He walked over to my bed and pulled me into an embrace. I should have pushed him off, but I didn't.

Ace's POV

I thought she would fight me, or kick me out, and I was totally ready for that. It's what I probably deserved, but then she snuggled into my arms and I let out a sigh of relief. 

She started crying, I didn't ask why. I could have been me, it could have been the world. I just pet her head and told her she was okay until she drifted off into a peaceful sleep in my arms.

The next morning, I woke up before her and remembered her little break down. I kissed her forehead and looked down to see that her whole body was pressed tight to mine in a hug and I was enjoying it. I loved her so much, but it felt wrong after everything I had done. I moved away from her a little so she had her own side of the bed, and I had mine.

I really wanted her to forgive me, to be mine again. I finally realized that I wanted her to be the one that I committed to. I wanted more than just fun with her, I wanted to wake up next to her every morning, and I wanted her to be proud to be my girlfriend. Probably not likely considering the circumstances, but I think finding out Victoria and I didn't sleep together after I met Violet really helped her level of anger go down. She looked like she was about to wake up and I didn't bother moving. I closed my eyes and laid down pretend sleeping.

I couldn't help but to wonder, when she said she loved me, if she still does. Then she kissed my cheek and I smiled but quickly hid it. I hoped she didn't know I was awake.

A/N: Hey!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry again about the editing. Vote comment and share.