1

Then and Now;

"Vroom vroom"I giggle zooming one of my favourite toy cars of Brennan's.

"I can go faster you know"He winks

"Nope mines faster then eternity"I laugh while running the car along the ground.

"I bet I'm faster and if I win you have to give me a dollar"Brennan says with conference while crossing his arms.

"And if I win you will have to give me two dollars"I giggle

"Wait that not fair"He wines

"Well I guess you'll just have to win then"I smile and him.

"Fine it's a deal"He says running up to me and shaking my hand.

"Yes sir"I giggle while saluting at him.

"3,2,1-Go!"We both shouted and we raced around his car track.

"Yay,the six year old wins again"I yell while jumping up and down with excitement.

"Two dollars thanks"I smile while holing my hand out to Brennan.

"Do over"He wines while laughing at the same time.

"No way I won that fair and square"I say crossing my arms and pointing my chin in the air.

"Fine"He says finally giving in.

I laugh at him and his goofy facial expressions towards not winning.

"Annie!.Brennan!.Lunch time"Brennan and I exchange looks and race to the kitchen to collect our sandwiches.

"Are you having fun you two?"My mom asks and we shove our salad sandwich down.

We nod and continue to gobble down the food.

"Mommy"

"Yes Annie?"She questioned

"Can Brennan sleepover pleaseeeeeeee"I say hanging on to her leg and tugging at her pants while giving the puppy dog eye which all way helped her give in to my request.

"Okay fine but Miss Jill will need to Bring over some clothes for him okay"She smiles.

Brennan and I jump up and down and hug her leg say all the thank yous we had.

We raced back to the basement and decided to dress up.

"Annie you have to wear the princess dress because I've never seen you wear it"Brennan laughs as my happy expression turns to a frown.

"Okay,fine"I stomp and giggle at the same time.

Okay so I deleted my book 'caught' because I had a better idea for this book. And BTW ANNIE AND BRENNAN ARE THE SAME AGE,ALSO KATIE IS 4  AND CALEB IS 8