Another One - Leo X Sellsword! Reader (Prize)

Start from the beginning

I chuckled, quickly running up to the prince. He blinked at me, I had closed the gap between us in a matter of seconds. I pressed a kiss to his lips, squeezing his cheeks with my fingers, and I could feel his entire body stiffen up. I finally let go, grinning wildly at him again.

"That was for luck."

And for the second time that night, the (Eye/Color) eyed mercenary disappeared into the shadows.

~~~

"They're coming back tomorrow night." I said, glancing at the yawning noble.

"Yes, yes, but I have the best snipers available! I'm sure it won't be a problem, Leo." Odiswill yawned again, and I peered up at the sky. The tiny bit of sunlight peeking through the dreary clouds revealed that it was already late afternoon.

'What a fool.'

"That is Lord Leo to you, Odiswill." I snapped, standing up. I could see Odiswill's agitation in his eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asked, frowning.

"I'm going to go give my new strategy plan to your troops." I said, walking out of the room.

'This time... This time I will catch you, (Your/Name)!'

~~~

I hissed, clutching my arm as I tried fleeing to Odiswill mansion.

'I guess this is to be expected... Leo has been chasing me for years. He was bound to have found out my strategy by now...'

I spun around, tossing my last sleeping bomb down the hallway, and started sprinting away... Only to crash into the metal armor of a familiar prince.

He stared down at me, a triumphant smirk on his face, "I've got you."

I smirked back from where I was sprawled on the floor, "You look particularly nice from this angle, Leo."

He blushed, distracted. I took the chance and slipped under his legs, starting to get up to sprint away, only to skid to a stop when I saw the two great knight in front of me. I sighed, raising my arms, dropping my weapons to the ground.

"Anything to say, (Your/Name)?" Leo asked, a smug smirk on his face. His face was still tinted slightly red.

"Yeah," I chuckled, "My lil' baby Leo is all grown up!"

~~~

The day of my trial. Why was one being held for me?

Instead of executing me on the spot, as was done for almost every Nohrian who broke the laws, I was to be given a trial, even though it was obvious that I was guilty for pretty much every crime they were going to accuse me for.

They were giving me a trial because of my lineage. I was from a family of nobles, and disgraced the name by becoming an assassin.

Who cares. The life of a noble was stuffy and boring to me. Being an assassin fitted my bipolar nature and talents much better.

"Would any of the royal siblings like to step in and save this sellsword?" The judge asked, and all the nobles that had come to watch cringed as they remembered the last case in which a royal sibling had stepped in. That case being Niles... I had met him once before, and we had a mutual admiration for one another.

"Yes." I gazed up from where I was tied to the ground, only to see Leo standing up. I almost gasped.

"Then they are saved."

~~~

"So, Leo darling..." I cooed, wrapping my arms around him. My hands were still cuffed by his magic, and I had chains on my ankles that prohibited me from moving quickly, but I could still move my arms slightly, "I've got something important to tell you..."

"What?" He sighed, obviously readying a reason for why he had spared my life.

"In my personal code as a sellsword... I will now serve you for the rest of my life!" I grinned at him , leaning in closer to his ear, "I can do anything you want..."

I pulled back, laughing at his completely flustered face.

"Wh-What?!" He yelled, and I continued laughing.

After I had calmed down a little, I gave him a completely serious face, and he turned around from where he was sitting at his desk to look at me.

"In my code as a sellsword, if someone spares my life, I will work for them once. You however, are an exception. I pledge my allegiance to you as your third retainer, your own private sellsword." I smiled, "And you can't say no to momma/papa (Your/Name), can you?"

Leo sighed, a faint blush on his face, "Not another one..."

And that's a wrap! This one got to be pretty long, actually 0-0. I might make a part two to this sometime XD. The next one shot prize is an Asugi X Reader oneshot, and after that there will be a scenario that was requested... a long time ago. Sorry for the wait ;-;.

ANYWAYS! There is another opportunity to win a free super fast one shot request! There is a VERY OBVIOUS reference to a certain anime (I would say what anime, but that would make it too easy) in this one shot! If you can tell me which anime, which episode, and who says the line (but not to who they say it because SPOILERS FOR OTHERS), I will give you a free 'instant' one shot request! Comment your answer here, on this chapter! Please don't look it up, then it'll be boring... Although I'm not sure if you could even find it XD.

Love you guys!