NEW SERIES IS PUBLISHED!!

Okay, everyone, the winner of the vote is Princess Annalise! Don't worry, Katherine fans, you'll see plenty on her as well as a few (but not many) chapters in her point of view!

Go check it out, and tell the other fans please! It's on my page as Playing Princess!

old note down here

Yes, you heard correctly! Due to popular request, I will be creating a sequel based off of Elisa and Aaron's twins, Annalise and Katherine!

What I'm having trouble with, dear readers, is the point of views. So, I will be placing a bold title of the name, which will be where you will comment ONE time to cast your vote. Only comment on the name in bold!

Katherine is definitely a little more rebellious. She likes to sneak out and she doesn't behave very... princessly. ;)

Annalise forces herself to be a bit more reserved. Her tongue is sharper than a knife, and she refuses to fall in love.

Should be interesting, right?

Katherine Francesca Schreave

In what world would it be acceptable to marry off your two daughters as if it were medieval times? You would think my mom would know about how it feels, but she thinks it's an absolutely marvelous idea!

For starters, I am Princess Katherine Francesca Schreave, and nobody will ever tell me how to be a princess, what to do, or who to love!

Conspiring with the enemy and breaking the rules are my favorite things to do, as well as irritate the hell out of my siblings. Some thing I'm rash, others think I'm irresponsible, and some think I'm amazing. Certainly more amazing than the prim and proper and perfect Princess Annalise. I mean it certainly doesn't matter to me, so why don't you go ahead and send 35 men my way? I promise I can make it memorable.

Yours deviously,

Katherine

Annalise Penelope Schreave

Stay within the walls. Sit up straight. Be polite. Say please and thank you. Have a competition with your twin to see who can pick a husband the fastest out of 35 different men.

One of these is not like the other. Can you tell?

I most certainly can. Why on Earth would you put them through that much suffering anyway? My sister? Me? First of all, nobody could tame Katherine. Second of all, my heart is locked away where it can never fall so hard again- I made sure of that.

Please, save yourself from this ludicrous idea of love. There's no way that anyone- not even me- could be deceived entirely by the emotion of love. Don't believe me? Why don't you go ahead and try me? I'm sure it'll end just lovely.

Not yours or anyone else's,

Annalise