Author's Note

Okay guys I might actually cry, but I'll try not to.

I can't thank you enough for rereading this story from the beginning, suffering through my terrible update breaks, and voting and commenting on my story. For giving me a chance to share my creativity and imagination with you guys.

People say that they can't do this without readers, fans, and votes, but you guys just don't understand how true it is. I can't believe how dedicated you all are to this story, and it's over now and there's nearly nothing left to know about it.

You've supported me throughout all of my problems, and I can not thank you enough. I can't get that across more than I already have, and I can tell you about all of the times that I saw a mean comment about how they didn't like the way something was, or how uninteresting and annoying Elisa was in the beginning, or I can tell you about how amazing you are.

I'm going to tell you about how amazing it was to see a comment of you guys freaking out over a little reference. Even the stuff about unicorns, because I said so's, and much more, it made me laugh to see your reactions.

You would vote so quickly after I posted a chapter, I would look forward to waking up the next morning to see your reaction. I loved that so much, and I wish you guys could experience it.

I'm telling you this now. Don't let ANYONE discourage you. You are amazing, beautiful, talented, creative, unique, and lovely in your own entirety. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Not even yourself.

You guys have helped me open my eyes to accept myself, and I haven't fully, but I'm a lot further along than I was before. I remember a comment saying "I would rather be J.K. Rowling than a model," and I was just like "Shit she's right."

Who wants to be Kim Kardashian when you can be someone who is successful, inspiring, and encouraging? I'm on my way to loving who I am, and you should be right behind me, or even already there.

You guys are amazing, and if you could do me a favor, could you comment on this paragraph some of you favorite memories and parts about this series? Feelings about other fans and stuff? Talk to eachother and start conversations?

I don't really have much else to say other than I love you guys so much and it just hit me right now that this is done. I have almost 100k views on Summoned and I actually just started crying even though I need to sleep because I'm tired but I don't want to turn off my computer and I want to play Pokemon and I haven't used a comma in forever but I don't care.

Love one another forever and always, and remember that its better to have someone love you rather than the person you're pretending to be.

Love forever and always,

Emily