Q&A

Hey fam! I want to start off by saying you guys responded a lot better than I expected and I'm so excited to do this! I haven't done anything like this before, and I was super excited to see a few people comment that I had never seen before! I love all of you readers, and I think we all know that I wouldn't be here without you.

I will be posting the Epilogue in a few minutes, but just know that I won't be closing questions! Or at least any time soon! If I haven't answered yours, it's because I haven't answered any since like last Sunday. But I will answer them!

What were Aaron and Leila talking about?

Leila had fallen in love with Nathan. She had told Aaron, but she didn't reveal the identity of her new love interest until a while after the Spring Ball when the couple made their debut. She sought his permission, knowing that this could be considered treason, and he accepted it and congratulated her. From that point, Aaron apologized for keeping her there because he wanted to give Elisa time to realize that this is what she wanted. They parted on good terms with friendly love for each other.

Are you going to write another series about Aaron and Elisa's kids?

I haven't thought about it. There will be a little blurb on them in the epilogue, but as of right now, I don't know if I'll add onto the series. I thought of doing a selection for Marlee and Olivia, but my updates at the time were so spread out that I just quit the idea. I felt too safe staying in the same world that I wrote this series in, which was a world that I didn't even create. Props to Keira Cass on that one.

What promise did Aaron make to Elisa?

Waaaay back in Taken he proposed to her at the Elite ball.

When he proposed did he get on his knee with a England or were they still dancing and he just asked the question?

Well the way I pictured it was Aaron spun Elisa out, Elisa spun while he got on one knee, and then he popped the question.

Where did Aaron and Elisa go for their honeymoon?

Oh wow I haven't thought of that one! I'm going to say that they went to a lovely beach on an island in the Gulf of Mexico, which is actually some weird part of Illea now. Maxon didn't take his family for reasons mentioned in The Crown. Elisa had never gone to the beach because of her strict education and her father's work hours, and Elisa's mother didn't think the beach was befitting of young women anyway, nor did she want her young son around such 'scantily' dressed women!

How many kids did Aaron and Elisa have?

Five. First was their son, Prince Liam Darren Schreave. Darren came from the name of Elisa's Uncle Darry.

The twin princesses followed quickly after, Annalise Penelope Schreave and Katherine Francesca Schreave. I believe you know where their middle names came from.

A few years later, Talia Charlotte Schreave was born, but she goes by Lia. She inherited Elisa's middle name to serve as another reminder of where she was been, and Elisa knew she would be as strong as she had to be during her time as Lia.

Then, Princess Eleanor Christina Schreave arrived. She was named after both of Elisa's parents, Eleanor and Christopher. The little princess went by Ella for the most part.

What would happen if Aaron had chosen Leila?

They would be happy, I think. I think Leila wouldn't be able to handle that much stress, but Aaron would help her. They might name their daughter Jenny, but I don't see too many kids in their future.

Elisa would have gone on and became a doctor treating children around Illea, and eventually starting a charity organization for children diagnosed with cancer after seeing firsthand how hard it was for a family. I, personally, haven't gone through that, but I do know that the reason I never met my grandfather was because he passed away due to lung cancer.

Elisa would have come across Landon again several long years after the selection. They would have started out as friends again before testing the waters after Landon being rejected many, many times, but I believe they would have eventually gotten married.

What if Elisa wasn't kidnapped by Nathan's father?

I think the selection would have ended faster and on much different terms, especially since we wouldn't have seen the other side of Kiara, Leila, and Danielle. Elisa wouldn't have the experience that she has because of it, and she wouldn't have been as great of a leader, or Queen for that matter. Nathan wouldn't have found his mother or his family, which would be quite heartbreaking for me tbh.

If Elisa's family were still alive, what would they be thinking of the A) kidnapping, B)whipping, and C) maid work/ disguise?

A) They'd be devastated. I can definitely see Penelope or her mother going into depression, which is really sad, but stuff like that happens.

B) Prolly be super mortified. I can see her dad getting pissed at the press covering it and make an unprofessional statement to say the least. Elisa would cut off all ties to her family and tell them that she would be okay and not to look for her.

C) Hopefully they wouldn't know, but I can see her mom fussing about how she was too good for that, and Elisa would defend the position as something that anyone could do and it wasn't something to be ashamed of.

Who's going to be the maid of honor at their wedding?

HAH you'll see soon

Was I right in presuming that Leila was helping Aaron propose?

Whale kinda. She definitely knew about it ;)

Is Kiara going to pull any crap at the wedding?

Lol no. She will sit peacefully in the audience.

How did finals go?

Really well! I got straight A's!

What about the people who drugged Leila and Elisa?

They were a part of a terrorist group from New Asia that was trying to kidnap world leaders, or at least ones that they thought were going to be world leaders. Elisa refused to have children until they were captured and imprisoned.

What's your favorite color?

I like ice blue quite a bit.

What about the children?

When I made that question, I wasn't really thinking, but I can tell you that all of the Schreave line will forever and always have violet eyes!

What are Elisa's flaws?

This was actually a really good question I hadn't thought about. It's hard to see her flaws from first person, but I'll definitely be more aware of those when I go back through the series to edit.

She tends to over analyze. She can be dramatic, and also very cautious. She isn't one to take risks, which can be troubling at times. She can also let her heart get in the way of her brain, which can be both good and bad.

What are Aaron's flaws?

He's pretty sensitive as well, which is probably from growing up with two sisters. He can be insensitive and he trusts easily, which may come to bite him in the future. He can be fickle, and sometimes lazy. He also isn't very stern, but he will acquire the trait as he matures as a parent and a King.

Will you be writing another Selection fanfic?

I'm honestly not sure. I don't know how to continue the series without making people lose interest, so I'm not sure which point of view to write from.