Report and Reassignment.

Start from the beginning

  The cloaked Demon removed his hood revealing one of the most Handsome faces that had ever graced the earth. A square jaw, and almost glowing blue eyes, and sandy blond hair with the perfect wave. "You needed assistance from that young witch," Replied Jactinite smiling tilting his head to the house. "Yet you wont accept a visit from the me?"

  "A visit from you has held no benifit for me in the past." Replied Seth, "I doubt it will now."

  The beautiful man smile squinting an eye. "Very true sir. I have come to ask why she needed to assist you?

  Seth glared at Jactinite, his fists tightening. "You know damn well he was a strong Demon, stronger then i am."

  "Careful Spector." Replied Jactinite gliding over the dirt under him. "Some might call that anger in your tone."

  "I am no where near in the mood for games." Seethed Seth reaching for his blade.

   "That was always the thing about you Spectors. All work, No play." The handsom demon spoke aloof. "Though, i have found your services well enough, there is an actual point to my summoning." The Fallen Angel held out his arm from his cloak, revealing a black suite underneath.

  Seth held his blade tightly, cautious of the deceiver.

 "Take it. No tricks to it, i promise." Laughed Jactinite smiling.

  "What is it?" Asked Seth reaching for the scroll. Jactinite smiled and released it once Seth held it. A surge of pain went threw him, flowing from his arm to his heart then to the rest of his body. Seth fell to the ground holding his heart and gasping for breath. "Son of a bitch."

  Jactinite knelt down, touching the back of Seth's neck. "if you survive this, You can read and sign the scroll. That and the mark i give you on the back of your neck will help you to become the strongest Spectors in the world. The mark is my permission for you to exceed your limits, that contract will help you rival the king of Spectors." He put his mouth right to Seth ear. "You shall become my champion."

  Seth opened his eyes breathing heavily, with the pain subsideing. He stood and looked around to find no trace of the demon. He placed his finger tips on the back of his neck to crinch at the fresh sore that he brushed.

  'i have no intention on serving anyone but myself.' Seth thought letting out a sigh putting his hands in his pockets. Seth quickly retracted his right hand, as a trickle of blood was leaving his finger. He looked down and put his hand back in, careful to avoid the parchments sliver again. He pulled out the now creased scroll, remembering the Devils words.

  Seth looked up to find Gloria, Amber, and John walking out of the house. A feeling of dread and embarrassment washed over him. Hoping they did not just see him speaking with a demon lord.

  "Spector!" Called Gloria walking in front of John and Amber. "You have my respect as a collector of demons. But i will not tolerate violence in my house of coven, am i clear?"

  "Yes because you were so eager to stop me from sticking my blade threw the Mediums eye." Slitherd seth, his voice frank and bored.

   Gloria raised her hand with lightening rushing between her fingers. "Do not test me child." Sneered the witch. "I brought you into this world, and i will take you out of it."

  Seth's eye squinted, he knew if he had to face her in combat he would loose with out her breaking a sweat. "Of course. My humblest apologize." He admitted bowing his head a little.

  Gloria let out a breath and noticed Seth holding the parchment. "What is that?" She question all remnants of her frustration disappearing.

  Seth put the scroll into his jacket and motion it as irrelivant. "Let's go John." Seth barked opeing the drivers door.