Report and Reassignment.

Start from the beginning

  Seth's eyes narrowed, "I can see that," his tone sharp, "At any rate. the Xaveus has been returned to hell. I will just need the envelope to return to my Superior, indicating this mission was successful."

  "I give up." announced throwing her hands in the air. "You are just a cynic." She finished and opened a drawer pulling out a file. "Here ya go."

  Seth took the papers and bowed his head, "Thank you, now all i need is Johnathon to come with me back to the station to-"

  "I'm not going any where." Barked John walking into the room.

  Seth let out a sigh looking up at the young medium... The young mans eyes were full of resentment and aggravation, though his tone was calm and cool.  "I have no interest in joining you Spects or what ever you are-"

  Suddenly Johnnathen flew back and slammed back first against the wall. His eyes were wide with the shock and pain of moving so quickly and the desk that caught his hip on the trip. He sat on the desk shocked and in pain, he looked forward to see Gloria running towards him.

  "Are you ok Johnny?" She asked a tear in her eye.

   "I would find great interest at my next words, child." Growled Seth glaring at the Medium and starting to approach. "Infinite acts of disrespect and asinine deliverance of petty whit, i have suffered in my excruciatingly prolonged existence. Tolerated only for reputation sake within the Spectoral Department. Your pitiful excuse of a life holds no sway within the court of public opinion in our regards. As such your noncompliance and insolence will have very little tolerances." Seth drew his blade and held the tip inches away from John. "Should i not be clear, i would suggest you interject now."

John sat in shock, Not from the blade in his face, not from the feeling of flying threw the air and slaming against the wall. but of the shock that some one could do that to him, and so effortlessly. It made him feel weak and unmanly.

  "Are we clear?" Braked Seth inching his sword to John eyeball.

  John tried to raise his arms to fight the Spector, but found them to heavy to move. "Yes, I get it ok?" He blurted out shaking, John hated himself for being over powered, and so easily. He felt as a small child having been slapped by his father.

  "good," Seth calmed down rubbing his eyes looking to his left to find Amber with her hands over her mouth, staring at him in disbelief. Seth looked back to Gloria holding John comforting him, and John with a look of defeat and anger on his face. "Get ready, and when you are meet me outside, we need to see my superior."

 John walked as his own superior walked away, unscathed and unscared from their encounter... 'Next time will be different.' he though as Gloria helped him to stand.

  Seth walked by Amber, who stepped out of his way. He contiued walking until he was outside, Seth closed the door and moped to his car calming down further. He reached for the door then looked at the reflection on the window. A cloaked figure stood a few feet behind him, that wasn't there as he walked up. "It's been a while."

  Seth turned around to face the hooded creature, It took the shape of a human, but bore a black cloak, with the hood up hiding every feature.

  "Indeed," The figure laughed. "I was observing your return of... What was his name? Zackus?"

  "Xaveus." The Spector Corrected.

   "Ah yes, He was one of my stronger Demons... That might explain why you needed... help." The cloaked figure patronized. 

  The last word got under Seth's skin, he knew that was the intention, but with held giving it the power it's speaker wanted. "Why are you here Jactinite?"