Dexter Foster

Hi. I'm Dexter. Which you probably already know. I go to Agata College for Medicine. I share my dorm with three other boys. Carter, Theo and Will. Will is the most perfect person in the world.

I said I was a boy but I never said I wasn't gay. Basically everyone in our dorm is a homo. And I mean that in a completely loving way. Theo and Carter are the cutest couple you ever saw.

I was dreaming about how perfect Will was when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said. Raising myself up to get the door. I flung the door open to see.... Lots of people.

"Is Will here?" Asked a girl. Now this person I recognized as Will sister.

"Sunny? I can't remember when I last saw you. Yeah sure I'll just get him."

She just rolled her eyes at me as I yelled, "Will! People here for you. And you rude sister!" With a chuckle.

Sunny punched me in the arm. "I'm not rude idiot."

"Will hurry she's abusing me."

She punched me in the arm again. "And I saw you all last week remember dumbass."

"And she's verbally abusing me." I yelled at Will as he turned up at the door way.

"Hi everyone. Come in. And Sunny stop hitting Dexter."

Sunny pouted at that then went to stand next to a boy with black hair.

"What about Nico? Can I hit him?"

Will grabbed the boy and pulled him to himself. "No you can't hit Nico either."

Sunny laughed and gave him a wink. "Good to see you to bro."

:::::

Once we were all inside we gathered in the living room.

I let myself flop onto a lazy boy and looked around.

"You guys are like the seven right?"

They all looked at me with shocked expressions.

"What?" I pointed at the kid with black hair. "And you're that Nico kid right. You were working with the Greeks. No hard feelings though. You like save both camps and the gods and like Earth." They all still looked at me blankly. "Hey so I can't know anything?"

"Are you? Demigod?" Asked one of the tall dudes who I think was Percy Jackson.

"Sure am." I said quite enjoying how dumbstruck they all looked.

"How come we've never seen you at camp?" Asked Sunny.

"Because your that gay dude from Camp Jupiter." Said a girl, I'm assuming Hazel Levesque.

"Hey now. I would be deeply offended but it's true." I stuck my hand out to her. "Dexter Foster, son of Apollo. The Roman form that is. Your Hazel right."

She nodded. I continued shaking everyone's hand till I reached Nico. After we introduced ourselves Will jumped in.

"He's also my boyfriend."

"So I'm meeting the Nico." I said with a smile. It wasn't like I hadn't expected this. Will nodded in response.

"I've got so many embarrassing stories to tell you." I said with glee as Will gave me a don't-you-dare look. "One time Will was sleeping and...