A Story I Made In Story Generator

Cute Percy Jackson
Cute Percy Jackson
A Short Story
by Cass Bear

Percy Jackson had always loved beautiful Long Island with its bad, burnt beach. It was a place where he felt happy.

He was a cute, strong, blue soda drinker with tall hair and slim fingers. His friends saw him as a dull, damaged dog. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a bitter toddler. That's the sort of man he was.

Percy walked over to the window and reflected on his quiet surroundings. The sun shone like loving kitten.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Annabeth Chase. Annabeth was a positive angel with curvy hair and muscular fingers.

Percy gulped. He was not prepared for Annabeth.

As Percy stepped outside and Annabeth came closer, he could see the steep glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want Love," Annabeth bellowed, in a loyal tone. She slammed her fist against Percy's chest, with the force of 7979 horse. "I frigging love you, Percy Jackson."

Percy looked back, even more joyful and still fingering the beautiful engagement ring. "Annabeth, will you marry me," he replied.

They looked at each other with content feelings, like two pong, putrid puppy jumping at a very happy holiday, which had soft music playing in the background and two helpful uncles smiling to the beat.

Percy regarded Annabeth's curvy hair and muscular fingers. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Annabeth.

"Please?" begged Percy with puppy dog eyes.

Annabeth looked excited, her body blushing like a faffdorking, faint flower.

Then Annabeth came inside for a nice drink of blue soda.

THE END