Addison George

Addison's POV

Today was the swim team tryouts. I was so excited. I really wanted to be captain on the girls swim team. I knew that Percy was so going to get picked to be captain of the boys swim team. He was the best swimmer in our school and probably the whole of New York. I might have a tensy tiny baby crush on Percy. I mean c'mon. He's Percy Freaking Jackson. With his hair and eyes and body and personality and asdfghjkl!! Sorry. Just hyperventilating here.

"GIRLS SWIM TRYOUTS 5 MINUTES," Yelled the female swim coach. I sprayed on some simple perfume, hey I was planning on asking him out today, then walked out of the changing rooms. I already knew my plan for asking out Percy. The boys tryouts were after the girls and after he was finished I would jump into the pool next to him and congratulate him, ask him out then kiss him. It was the perfect plan. Now let's see if it works. I can do it.

🏊🏊🏊🏊 AFTER SWIM TRYOUTS 🏊🏊🏊🏊

I got vice captain for the female swim team. Now it was Percy's turn. I was about to call out 'GO PERCY' but someone interrupted me.

"GO SEAWEED BRAIN!!"

"HURRY UP KELP HEAD I'M BORED!"

"GO MR AQUAMAN!"

"COME ON BRO!!" 

I looked up to find a big group of people around my age. I wonder who they were cheering for. I turned back to the pool to shout 'GO PERCY' but I was too late and Percy was already racing on his last lap. Wow he's fast. And hot. 

Percy turned out first place. I ran to where he finished so I could jump in and kiss him but he wasn't there. I turned on the stop but found his with his arms around one of the girls from the big group. Wait was he kissing her? OMFG!! The girl pushed on his chest with a laugh. 

"You're still wet Seaweed Brain." She shoved a towel in his face. How rude of her? I went to run over to the group and tell that girl off for stealing my man they disappeared. I blinked then I couldn't remember what just happened. 

I walked over to one of my friends from the swim team.

"Hi."

"Hi," she said. "Did you see Percy with that girl?"

"Who's Percy?" I said confused at her question. She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

📅 📅 📅 📅 TWO MONTHS LATER 📅 📅 📅 📅

DOCTOR'S REPORT

Patient: Addison George

Diagnosis: Severe Dementia

Treatment: None

Comments: The girl barely remembers her name. There is nothing we can do for her. 

OLYMPUS

"Nobody and I repeat Nobody gets in the way of Percabeth." Said Aphrodite.