Georgie Mac Millan

Ringgggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!

Finally the end of the school day. I put my books in my locker and skipped out to the carpark. There I met up with Lilly, Max (there dating) and Percy. I might have this really BIG crush on Percy and like everyone but Percy knows. Any way he’s wearing his really cute, blue Titanic Swim team jumper.

When we all hopped in his car to go to his house I muttered something about being cold.

“I’m sorry Georgie but only I get to wear this jumper.” Percy said. Dang it. We sat in silence as we drove to his apartment. When we reached his apartment block we all hopped out. We got our gear from the boot (It was a sleep over) and went inside.

Inside his apartment was surprisingly clean for once.

“Hey Percy. Never seen your house so clean.” Max commented.

“That would be my fault.” Said a voice from the hall way. She was wearing a tank top and short but not too short shorts. “I’m Annabeth.”

“Hi.” We coursed.

“Any way.” She said turning to Percy. “Do you know were my jumper is?”

“Yep.” He said. “It’s in the wash.”

“But I’m cold” she said pouting.

“I was going to give it to you anyway.” Percy said taking off his jumper and handing it to this Annabeth. Why does she get to wear it and I don’t? “Well we are going to go to the games room. Wanna come?”

“Yeah sure.”

~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~

“That was yum” said Lilly.

“Your lasagne is the best Annabeth.” Said Max.

“Thanks.” She said. “Now people we also need to work out sleeping arrangements. We have 2 doubles and 2 singles. If you and Lilly want to take one of the doubles and then Georgie can take one of the singles and Percy and I will take you double.”

“Your double?” I asked.

“Our double bed in our room.”

“Oh okay.” I said.

~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~             ~

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I sat bolt upright. I hopped out of bed and ran towards the sound. It was coming from Percy and Annabeth’s room. I opened the door to find Annabeth in Percy’s arms. He was whispering to her gently. I saw him touch his lips to hers and my heart broke.