Another Story I Made On Story Generator

Beautiful Jason Grace

A Short Story
by Cass Bear
Jason walked over to the window and reflected on his busy surroundings. He had always loved beautiful Camp Half-Blood with its teeny-tiny, terrible trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Piper McLean. Piper was a caring beautiful with curvy hair and skinny legs.

Jason gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a beautiful, pretty, tea drinker with tall hair and muscular legs. His friends saw him as a steep, sharp smart. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved an unsteady old lady.

But not even a beautiful person who had once jumped into a river and saved an unsteady old lady, was prepared for what Piper had in store today.

The sun shone like living bird, making Jason amazed. Jason grabbed a dazzling engagment ring that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Jason stepped outside and Piper came closer, he could see the manky glint in her eye.

Piper gazed with the affection of 2786 nice harsh horse. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want children."

Jason looked back, even more amazed and still fingering the dazzling engagment ring. "Piper, piper I love you and will do anything for you," he replied.

They looked at each other with joyful feelings, like two knobbly, knobby kitten smiling at a very supportive holiday, which had Jazz music playing in the background and two honest uncles dancing to the beat.

Jason regarded Piper's curvy hair and skinny legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Jason with a delighted grin.

Piper looked quiet, her emotions blushing like a modern, mutated microphone.

Then Piper came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END