Bella Olympia

I lay shivering under a bench. Suddenly I saw two long legs pass my bench and I jumped out. I grabbed there leg and cried.

"Awe you Pewcy?" I said crying into his leg. I felt strong arms lift me up and look at me.

"Who are you little one?" he said putting me on his hip.

"I am Bewwa. They towld me to fwind Pewcy. Thewy sawid Pewcy would hewlp me."

"Are you a demigod?" he asked me.

I shook my head.

"Monster?"

I shook my head.

"Mortal?"

I shook my head.

"Then what are you?"

"Gowdess". I mumbled.

"You're a goddess??" he asked me surprised.

I nodded glumly.

"Who's are your parents?" said a new female voice. I looked around to find a pretty girl looking at me intently. I looked at the floor. I shook my head. I wouldn't tell them yet.

"Well we better get you to camp." She said.

Soon I was sitting in the back seat of a Half Sea Green, Half Light Grey Aston martin DB9. Don't ask. I don't know how I know.

When we reached a tall hill with a big pine tree at the top Percy stopped the car.

"Come with us." As I followed them up the hill I took a chance to have a look at them. Percy was about 30 and the girl was the same. When I reached to top of the hill my eyes rested on a camp.

Just when I was looking around a spotted a familiar looking person in a wheel chair. I started to run towards them. I heard Percy and the girl following me shouting my name but I didn't listen. I had had lots of practice running away from people. When I reached him I climbed onto his lap and snuggled onto his chest.

"Uncle C. I missed you."

"Bella? Is that you?" I looked into his face nodding. Percy walked up to the poker table panting followed by the girl.

"You know Bella Chiron?"

"Are... I think we've got some explaining to do." Said Chiron looking at me.

"Uncle C?" I say.

"Yes?" he said smiling at me.

"What's that noise?" I could hear shouting.

"That would be Apollo and Dionysus fighting."

"Apollo and Dionysus." I said running towards the sound. When I reached the sound I saw two people fighting. I ran up to them and hugged Apollo's leg.

"I found you." I murmured into his leg.

"Bella?" he said surprised. "It is you!" He picked me up and spun me around. I giggled.

"I made a haiku Apollo. It goes:

"The path, hard and long,

Brings dawn with passage of time,

And then my heart sings"

Apollo smiled at me.

"Very good Bella." I looked around at Dionysus and jumped into his arms.

"And I invented a new drink D.D." I said. I looked at my hand and a juice box with the name 'Coco Bella Juice' on it (I know!! I didn't invent that but the juice is truly delish.) It's made of just fruit juice and coconut water." I said happily. "Taste it!"