Friend

Guys so I have this friend called Ruby who you all must follow because she is soooooo awesome. @maisydaisy_ She's really nice and is one of my friends out of Wattpad. As well as @Park-Yoona another one of my friends. She helps me with the ideas for some of the stories and she also is a fan of Percy Jackson. Also @Pure-Kat who is just Pure Kat. LOL. That sound weird. She's cool as well.

Anyway here's your story:

Mark's POV.

I had no friends. My life was miserable and drizzly. I hated it. I had a stupid disability where my legs didn't work and my form of transportation was a wheelchair. My life sucked.

This all changed when I met Annabeth Jackson. She was beautiful and nice and made all the people who bullied me stop bullying my. She was my best friend. One day she said she wanted to meet me at the Starbucks next to my house. She said she wanted me to meet someone. When I arrived I saw her at a table with a man with shaggy black hair and sea green eyes. When I reached them he smiled at me and introduced himself as Percy Jackson. Weird. He had the same last name as Annabeth.

He told me he was Annabeth's husband and suddenly it all made sense.

10 Years Later:

I smiled down at my little girl. It was her first day of preschool/kindergarten/whatever you call it. I picked her up and spun her around. She laughed her tinkling laugh and I smiled at her. She kissed my cheek and walked into school.

I love my family. My FRIENDS.