Elizabeth Deaf Part 2

My dad had been in a car crash the day I met Hazel and the others. I was about to follow them when my mum pulled up and said those three words that almost killed me.

“Dad’s in hospital.” All I remember after that is rushing to the hospital with my mum. When we reached the hospital we had to wait ages before we could see him. In that time my three brothers and two sisters had arrived. James and Jamie where 16 and where twins, Emma and Jemma where 17 and also twins, Tommy and Timmy where 15 and twins and me and Caleb were both 18 and twins. When we finally got to see him we all stood and followed the nurse to his room.

When we arrived we saw dad sitting up in bed with a cast on his wrist and leg. He had some cuts and bruises on his arms and legs. When he saw us his face split into a smile. Mum was first to run forward followed by the rest of us. Dad told us that he had a broken leg and wrist but other than that he was fine. After that we all relaxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ONE MONTHY LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad had recovered well even though he was still on crutches. I was sitting in the Barley Café sipping my hot chocolate when the door swung open and 10 model like people came in the door. I immediately recognised them and Frank’s friends. I saw Frank with them laughing and smiling. He looked around the room and then spotted me.

His eyes widened and he made his way over.

“Hey Lizzy! How are you?”

“Good you?”

“Great. Where have you been though? I haven’t seen you in ages.”

“Well… You see. My dad was in an accident and me and my family has been helping him recover.”

“Oh no. How is he?” asked Frank.

“Better.”

“Well how about you come over to my place for a sleep over on Friday. The others will be there. It can be like old times.”

I smiled at him and accepted.

“Well see you Friday.” Frank said and walked off to his friends.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_LE awesomest line break u will ever SEE-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mum drove me to Frank’s place and when I got there I smiled. It would be like old times.

“Go and have fun.” My mum said smiling at me. I smiled back, grabbed my things and walked up to the door. I pressed the funny panda door bell and Hazel answered. I had gotten over Frank by now so I smiled and said:

“Hi Hazel. Long time no see! How are you?”

“Good thanks you?” she said welcoming me in.

“Great.”

“That’s good.” She said and we settled into a night of popcorn, movies, pillow fights and truth and dare.

(How was it cupcakes??? This chapter goes to bookfrlife who wanted another chappie!!)