Shelly Bellby

Hi. I'm Shelly the most popular girl in the world. I get every boy. The only one that rejects me is Will Solace. (I ship Solangelo) He is sooo hot. He is tall with a muscular body, shaggy blond hair and blue eyes. 

I spot him leaning against the locker and sashay over to him. 

"Hey sexy" I say in a mesmirising tone. "Wanna watch a movie tonight."

"Shelby! I've told you before. NO!!!" He says back. 

"It's Shelly babe."

"I'm not you babe." he says back.

"Meet me afterschool and I'll take us out" I say back wiggiling my eyebrows. As I walk away I hear him say:

"Good Luck with that".

I put that out of my mind and walk to my English class. As people enter the room I see a new boy enter the room. He sits down in Will's chair and everybody sniggers at him. The boy has dark brown hair and even darker eyes. He's scrawny and pale and has an emo look to him. Everyone knows he will get it from Solace when he comes in. 

Just then the door swings open and Will comes in. Emo boy doesn't look up from his book. Will's eyes scan the room and his eyes land on the emo. He smirks. He creaps up behind the emo and grabs him. 

"Good to see you Death Boy" he says giving him a hug. 

"Sunny D?" emo asks. He smiles and hugs back. 

"The one and only" says Will. Will takes a seat next to 'Death Boy' and turns his attention to the front of the room. Then Mr Blofis walked in. He scanned the room and smiled when he saw 'Death Boy".

"Hello Nico. Good to see you. Class we have a new student today. Nico Di Angelo." he said.

~~~~~Skip~~~~To~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Boring~~~~~~~~~Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

I was walking to my car when I saw Nico and Will kissing... on the lips!!! As I started towards them they dissapeared into shadows.

That was the last I saw of Will Solace and Nico Di Angelo.