Hellie Yorka

I was queen bee. Nobody was going to change that. Everybody loved me. Except those three bitches Elzie and Riley Summers and Katie Gardner. But their good looks could never compete with my glorious drop dead gorgeousness. Currently I was at my school Goodson Grove drinking my diet coke in the cafeteria. The three bitches were at their own table laughing at something that Riley was holding and awwing at something Elzie was holding. Well at least I thought it was Riley and Elzie. It could be Elzie and Riley. They were just so identical. ARGH!

-------------TIMEY SKIP TO END DAY______________________----------------_______

I walked out to a scene of chaos. A black haired girl with silver clothes was chasing a black haired boy with green eyes. A blonde haired boy with blue eyes and a brown haired girl with kaleidoscope eyes were hitting a poodle with a pen and a baseball bat. Two boys who looked identical we talking rapidly to a boy with curly brown hair and mischievous eyes. A dark haired and dark skinned boy was running away from a blonde haired, white toothed boy. A blonde haired girl, a caramel haired girl and a girl with fiery red hair were chasing each other. A buff boy with short black hair had his arms around a dark skinned girl with gold eyes. It was chaos like I said. 

The three bitches were nowhere to be seen but I noticed something I didn't notice before. Two very hot boys sitting side by side staring at the door. One had short blonde hair and was tall and muscular. The other had longer blonde hair and was tall and lean. They seemed to be waiting. Suddenly one of the identical boys stopped speaking and his face lit up. He ran towards me. To me? I smiled at him. When he got close to me I expected him to slow down but he didn't. He speed straight past me. I turned. He was swinging Katie Gardner round and round. Elzie and Riley weren't there. The boy set Katie on her feet and planted a kiss on her lips.

I almost fell over.

"What is happening?"

Everybody turned to me. Then Elzie and Riley made an appearance and the two hot boys stood. Elzie fell into the muscular one's arms and Riley ran into the lean's one. This time I almost fainted.

"WTF? This is freaking chaos!" Now there was no distraction. Everybody turned to me and stared. Elzie, Katie and Riley glared at me. "You guys?... I.... WHAT?"

"What?" said Katie. "What did you expect?"

"You... Not...."

"We not-" Said Elzie.

"Have awesome boyfriends and friends?" finished Riley

"Yeah. You guys are bitches." All the guys bristled and their faces turned from curious to murderous. All the guys took protective stances around the girls. The black haired boy in front of the blondie. The kaleidoscope eyed girl was hidden behind the blonde haired boy and so on. The muscular blonde boy with his arms around Elzie placed her behind him and stepped forward pushing my shoulder back.

"Leave them alone."

"Butch don't." Elzie grabs his arm and tries to pull him back. Riley tries to step forward to help but the boy in front of her holds her back.

"No. She is the one that gives you those bruises on your wrist." He says gesturing to her wrists that are encircled by a bracelet of bruises that I gave her yesterday. My boyfriend left me for her but she refused. It was still her fault.

"No. Leave it."

"No."

"Butch please."

"No." Elzie turned and kissed him on the lips. She pulled away.

"Leave it." Butch looked like her was going to refuse but pulled Elzie to his chest and retreated. I still had many glares on me. The boy who held Riley back said,

"If you ever touch them or say mean things to them or hurt them in anyway we won't hold Butch back. I will help him as well." I recoiled.

"Leave me alone."

"Leave them alone."

"It's not my fault it's so hard to be nice to them. They're all so annoying and bitchy." Malcolm stepped forward but Riley sighed and pulled him back. 

"She's not worth it. Leave it." Everybody turned and made a big circle on the school grass.

Elzie looked around.

"Not that I'm not happy that you're here but why are you here?"

"Were not allowed to pick up our favorite twins?" Said the black haired boy with green eyes.

"And Travis wanted to see Katie." Said one of the boys who looked identical. The other identical boy who I assumed was Travis had his arms around Katie. Everybody laughed.

"This is fun." Said Riley.

"Yeah I like your school," said the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

"Well. I looked at  their programs and I think that we should all go to this school." Said the girl with curly blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Yeah." Said Malcolm.

----------------A WEEK LATER--------------

Travis, Butch, Malcolm, Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Calypso, Nico, Will, Rachel, Thalia and Connor all arrived at school the day after the chaos with the three bitches. My queen bee status was gone. I was miserable. Stuff those three bitches.

Question From The Author:

Favorite Subject

MINE IS ENGLISH. MATHS IS SOOOO BORING!!

Love you Cupcakes and thanks to all the people who commented and message me Happy Birthday. LOVE YOU!!