Percy Jackson

ARGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was wrong with me?

I had left my English homework at home. Now Paul, I mean Mr Blofis, would give me detention.

I know he was my dad but apparently that didn’t stop him from giving me detention.

Sorry. Did I not introduce myself?

I am Percy Jackson son of Poseidon. I do to Goode High School.

Right know I'm franticly looking through my locker for my homework which I already know I left on my kitchen table.

Sophie Godwin came up to me and said:

“Hey hot stuff. Wanna come…”

“Sophie I already told you! I have a girlfriend.”

She *humped* and waked away.

Just then the bell rang.

Uh oh.

I have English now!!!!

What am I going to do?

I walked mournfully to my next class. I sat down at my desk as the rest of the students filled in.

When Paul, or Mr Blofis whatever, walked in everybody fell silent.

“Okay class. We have a new student today.” Just then a beautiful girl with golden blond curls and grey startling eyes walked in. It was Annabeth. I sat up in my chair. Her eyes rested on me and she smirked.

“Hello everybody. I’m Annabeth Chase.”

“Okay Annabeth you can take that seat next to Percy.” I smiled at that. When she reached me she put something on my desk before she sat down. I looked at it.

It was my homework!

“Thanks Wise Girl.” I muttered to her.

“Next time, Seaweed Brain, don’t leave it on the bench for me to bring.” She mummed back. I chuckled and looked back at Paul; okay I’m just going to call him Paul, who was collecting all the homework. When he reached me he smiled.

“Lucky for you Annabeth’s here. Otherwise you would have got a detention.” I smiled at him.

“I know. What would I do without her?” I said smiling at Annabeth. I grabbed her hand.

“Good point, but remember, Percy Jackson. No PDA in class.” I sniggered at that.

I settled into my chair and smiled.