Jordie Evernot

OMFG!! Jason Freaking Grace just invited me for a sleepover. I mean I know we're friends and our two other friends Emma and Jack who are dating are coming to but I feel special.

Like you already now I have a crush on Jason Grace. His perfect hair and lean figure. And blue freaking eyes.

Anyway gotta pack.

.73?:&:&73$/(-&&.udnehhski$35:71&jcejzg wthnB💩😭🍶😦🍲💰😔🍉😂😋👜😅😲😇😂👜😊😭😉😇👨‍👩‍👧😭😞😲😉🍟😇😂😥😁😈👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👽💑👩‍❤️‍👩🙏🏼💪🏿🌳🌰🌺💐🌳💐🌿🌸🌹🌿🍃🍄🌹🐏🐮🐴🐅🐏🐮🐏🐖🐉🐺🙊🚆🚂🎱🎱🚉🚑🎯🚕🚕
*Elevator music plays*
🚕🚕🚕

Jason's sky blue car pulls up at my house just as I zip up my suitcase. I have butterflies in my tummy as I open the door and put my stuff in his car. Jack and Emma are already in the back so I wave goodbye to my little brothers Loclan and Ryan and hop in the front seat.

I glance at Jason and see he's wearing the blue lightning bolt jumper that he always wears. I always try to make him let me wear it but he always refuses saying that there are only two people on Earth who wear this jumper me and someone special. Whenever he says that I know he means me as the special one but he doesn't know if I return his feelings. I've just gotta tell him. That's what I'm doing tonight.

When we arrive at his house you can hear yells and shouts. Who else is here? Jason has his own place and no parents. As we walk through the door I see two girls sitting on the couch playing Mario Karts and a girl and a guy cheering them on. A boy with shaggy black hair is cheering on the girl with spiky black hair. A girl with blonde curly hair is cheering on a beautiful girl with brown choppy hair.

"Hi guys" Jason says to the group.

"Hey bro" says the guy with black hair not taking his eyes off the screen. He walks in the door fully and askes the blonde girl whose winning.

"Me." Says the girl with black spiky hair.

"No me" says the girl with choppy brown hair.

"Come on Piper!" Yells the blonde girl.

"You can do it Thals," yells the boy with black hair. Jason laughs.

"Guys these are my friends Emma, Jack and Jordie." I internally cringed at the word friends.

"Hi" said the boy not looking up. The girls did the same thing still glued to the game.

"Guys this is Percy," Jason pointed the he black haired dude, "Annabeth," he pointed to the blonde, "Thalia," he pointed to the spiky haired girl, "And Piper" he said pointing to he brunette with a smile.

"Hey Sparky," called Piper, "Pass the jumper." I smiled knowing that it wasn't going to work but to my surprise Jason pulled off the jumper and threw it too her.

"Where's Leo?" He said walking to the kitchen.

"Frank and Hazel are bringing him and Calypso," said Annabeth.

"And there bringing pizza for dinner," said Percy.

"Is food all you care about Percy?"

"No," he said crawling towards her. When her reached her he rapped his hands around her. Annabeth rolled her eyes and sighed before rapping her hands around him.

"Seaweed Brain."

"But I'm your Seaweed Brain right?"

"Yeah yeah."

"Stop with the PDA! I'm trying to concentrate," said Thalia.

"But Thalia Percabeth is adorable." Said Piper.

"Do you just realize what you said?" Said Thalia.

"Oh my gods stupid mom." Thalia laughed. This is too weird I thought. Just then the door burst open and a scrawny dude came running in.

"Hi Dudes!!"

"Hi Leo" they all yelled back.

"Guess who else decided to come?"

"Who?" said Annabeth.

"Nico and Will." Jason walked back into the room at that moment with plates. Five more people walked in from the front door and I assumed they were Frank, Hazel, Calypso, Nico and Will.

--/---/---/---/---//----//--

Part 2 coming soon.

QOTB:

What hair color do you have and which do you prefer?

Blonde

Brunette

Black

Red

Or

Other?

I know dumb question but just wanted to know. I have blonde hair and don't really have a preference.