"What are we doing here anyway?" I asked

  "Getting some things for our products" George answered.

The twins were really motivated with their 'inventions'. I wonder if there dream joke shop they want to have will ever come to be.

  "So Lilli, you going to the hogshead later on?" Lee Jordan asked has we walked around the shop

  "Yes, and keep it down, we don't want anyone to hear" I said to him

Once the boys were done getting what they needed, we made our way straight to the hogshead. The place was pretty dusty and not at all pleasant. About twenty students walked into the hogshead at once and the bar tender seemed surprised.

  "We will take 24 butter beers please" Said George.

  "Don't forget to cough up your silver, we aren't paying for all of you lot" added Fred to the gang.

I searched in my pocket for some silver when I felt someone take my arm.

  "I'll pay for you" Smiled George

  "Oh no, It's okay, I got it" I told him.

  "No, let me, I'm your boyfriend after all" He grinned and payed for himself and I.

I kissed him on the cheek and we went to sit down with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Many people had showed up, some from Gryffindor, some from Hufflepuff and some from Ravenclaw, I didn't know Hermione get this many people from all these different houses too. Hermione soon spoke up and started to explain what this group was all about and how we couldn't tell anyone and it was an absolute secret. Harry then said a couple of words and everyone listened carefully.

  "Now, before we finish, I would just like to add that yes I will be teaching you all but Lillith will be helping me had well" Harry said

Everyone looked over at me and I blushed.

  "Now, I would all like you to sign your names of this parchment so I could now exactly who is in the group" Hermione told everyone.

Not everyone seemed comfortable signing but ended up doing it anyway. I took the quill and signed my name, Lillith Lupin.

  "Back to the joke shop" George said

Both Lee and Fred nodded

  "I think I'm going to stay with Angelina and Alicia" I told the boys

I spend the rest of the day in hogsmeade with the girls. I was pretty exited about these meetings and doing some spells, it was going to be loads of fun.

At around five, Me and the
Girls made our way back to the castle since we had quidditch practice at six. On the field, everyone had arrived except for the twins. At around 6:10, they finally arrived.

  "Your late" growled Angelina

  "Sorry" said the twins

We then all mounted our brooms and started to practice. I took the quaffle then passed it to Alicia who passed it back to me who passed it to Angelina who scored since Ron wasn't able to stop it.

"Come on Ron!" Said Angelina

I saw the discouraged face he had. Us chasers kept on doing a good job. The practice went pretty well and I was tired after it. We all walked back to the gryffindor tower and when we did, I spotted this huge sign on the notice board

PROCLAMATION.
EDUCATIONAL DECREE N.68
All student organization are henceforth DISBANDED any student in noncompliance
WILL BE expelled.