"Yes she treats me better than all the other she looks at me like I'm the only woman for her"

"Awh that cute" She says while fixing her boobs. I laugh. We make little talk and get dressed. She is working the floor I'm on the pole tonight. I text Adrian and tell her I get off at 3 and ask if she can pick me up. She says yeah. I find Ginger and talk to her about taking time off. She asks why. I explain I'm going to Puerto Rico with my mom. Yeah I tweet the truth a little. She gives me time with pay since its my first time taking a vacation. After I'm done with her I get on the stage. Spotlight hits me and then the music starts and my body works.

Adrianna

   I decide to go shopping for me. Raven just allowed me access to my first full check in cash. The rest of my money is in a private account in Sweden. I decide to spend a bit. I get a text from Raven she is telling me everything is set for my trip. I got a out of town drop and kill. I don't get these often but when I saw the zeros I couldn't help but say yes. Yeah baby doesn't know what I do but I know she gonna ask soon. I don't know how Ima explain it to her. But I picked up Xavier we  do a bit of shopping. I see a silver necklace that you can engrave into.

"Can I get Miranda engraved in this one" I ask the jeweler. He nods he is a older guy mid to late 40s. He engraves it and I pay.

    Xavier and I leave an chill at this wing spot. I get to eating. I'm hungry as hell. Its night anyway cuz I did drop Randy off till 10.

"How long u been back in the game" Xavier says catching me off guard.

"Uhm few months……… how you know" I ask.

"I know u don't make dat money fixin cars." he says.

"True" I say. After I get done I go to my car take Zay home and drive to my house.  I hop in the shower and put on sweats and a tank top. If you haven't noticed I don't wear shorts often well one of the many reasons is because Raven cut my thigh so much I have marks on them.  I climb in bed and go to sleep.

      I wake up to my phone blasting its Miranda. She text me saying its her last performance and to bring her car to her. I get out on bed slip on some shoes and get in the Camaro.

    I get to her job and instantly I'm pissed off. I lean against the bar. I hate these thirsty bitches touching my girl I waited for a good 4 or 5 years to get her. I see Miranda perform and can I say.……damn just damn so seductive and sensual. I watch and then see one woman try to get on stage and touch her the security stops her.

"Hey lovely what can I do for you" a stripper says taking of her mask. She starts touching my arms.

"I like your tats" she says.

"uhm thanks" I say awkwardly.

"How old are you" she ask touching my hair. She is a pretty girl huge tatas though. She has pecan skin small hip big ass and thin lip.

"Uhm 17" I say moving her hand. She doesn't stop so she starts rubbing my shoulders.

"Daniella get ya grimy hands off my girl" Miranda yells walking over in heels and a corset.

"Oh she yours" the stripper named Daniella says.

"Yeah bitch hands off"she says. Daniella rolls her eyes and flicks her hair.

"Flick ya tracks bitch!!!"  Miranda yells.

"Hey baby" She says and kisses me.

"Wassup you ready?" I ask.