Chapter 38

Rose's Pov-

"WAKEY WAKE I MADE EGGS AND BACON!" "Ugh." I groaned throwing my pillow over my head. "COME ON! IT'S THE EVE OF CHRISTMAS EVE!" "Go fuck yourself." I could tell that was Alex who growled. Both Alex and I are horrible people to wake up, but I'm worse. "We all know I can't, I'm just too awesome." Alex and I both lifted our heads up and gave her a weirded out/confused look. Madi started busting up laughing and not soon after Alex and I couldn't help but join in with the mad woman.

"Go get dressed now, I have a huge breakfast waiting." Madi said but I just tried to buried my head back underneath the blue fluffy pillow. "Why." Alex said, dragging out the "y" longer than necessary. "Go get dressed." Madi ordered. "Or what?" Alex teased, thinking she wouldn't do anything. "Or I'll tell Liam about all those times you'd basically stalk him, before we started to hang out." I could hear the smirk in Madi's face.

"You wouldn't." Alex said, voice full of confidence. I guess Madi did some secret eye language on her. "You wouldn't..?" Alex asked this time in disbelief. "Oh, but I would." Not even a minute later I could hear Alex running all the way up the stairs. "Rose, I made all your favorites for breakfast." I peeked my head through the pillow to see her grinning at me.

"You made everything!" I yelled, my eyes wide. "But of course." She smiled, her perfectly white teeth showing. I ran up the stairs sounding like a baby elephant trying to keep up with his mother. I threw on some clothes quickly after showering in my bathroom connected to my bedroom. I felt like a walking zombie going into the kitchen although I always get excited about eating.

Every beautiful breakfast item was laying out on the marble topped island. I took 3 pieces of french toast, 1 omelet, 4 pancakes, 2 sausages, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of toast, 2 sunny side up eggs, and some water. The amount of time to eat all of that was probably about 10-15 minutes. I jumped up and threw some coffee in a too go cup and put some shoes on.

I turned around to see if Alex and Madi were done, their jaws were dropped to the floor as they stared at me like I was inhuman. "What?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders lightly. Madi was the first one to recompose herself. "Well let's get this show one the road!" She cheered walking toward the door. "Ugh." Alex sighing loudly, but soon following her suit.

I just sat there like a zombie still on the kitchen floor. I watched as they both walked out the door not noticing that I wasn't with them. I heard one car door slam, "Hold on!" I heard Madi and footsteps running toward me. I was watching the way my coffee mug can tip but no coffee comes out. I feel a hand dragging my out the door by my jacket, "Come on lazy ass." Madi laughed.

"Hey!" I slapped her hand away and stuck my tongue out at her. "You're such a three year old." She laughed, jumping into the drivers seat. I took the back seat by force because of course Alex was sitting in the passenger seat. "So what do you guys want to do first?" Madi drove down the road happily. "Why don't we pick out a tree first then get decorations." Alex shrugged.

I sipped my coffee and watched as the concrete buildings pasted by. Cars flying down the same road as us, some turning away. In the background I could hear Alex and Madi talking over the softly playing music. Why do we live in a world filled with things we don't need? Especially if those things are just making us kill everyone sooner.

I take another sip of my coffee, trying to wake myself up. I wish he had more trees around, and less pollutants in the air. Who am I one to talk, I've never really cared before. Why would I care now then? "ROSE!" Alex screamed, flicking my forehead with her two fingers. "Huh?" I rubbed my head, and looked up at her in response. Her and Madi had my door opened, and we looking down at my just spacing out.

"Sorry." I mumbled, standing up. Madi and Alex stood in front of me, leading the way into the mall doors. The place I didn't really care for too much. I walked with my hands in my pockets and my head down. I think I was just really tired today...must be it. I wish I had more coffee to sip and keep me awake. Dammit, why did I have to be such a fat ass that I finished all of it on the way here?

I inwardly groaned, I wonder what Zayn's doing. Maybe we rushed into our relationship...I mean he told me he loved me and I just jumped right into his arms. No, I love Zayn with all my heart and he loves me with all his heart. "Rose?" I quickly shake my head to snap away from my thoughts. I look up to see Madi with concerned filled eyes. "Yes?" I asked, playing with my fingers inside my hoodie pocket.

They take a moment to look at each other. "Are you okay, you've been acting weird." Alex, sort of whispered. I am acting strange, aren't I? What is wrong? I search my mind to find anything, but I can't. I just feel like the world's weight is on my shoulders....and it's starting to scare me quite a bit now. "Nothing." I said, holding my head high so they don't think anything's wrong.

"You sure?" Madi lifts one eye borrow. "Yeah, I just think I didn't get enough sleep last night that's all." I tilted my head to the side lightly and smiled softly. "Okay! Shopping time ladies!" Madi points randomly to a spot in the air and pulls us toward the closest store. "Ugh." Alex and I groaned simultaneously. I laugh lightly along with Alex, from behind Madi.

~~~~~~~~

We'd been to about ten different stores and it was only twelve o'clock. My legs were tired and my feet hurt, "Can we please take a break?" I whinnied for about the 100th time. "Fine, fine just one more store. I know you'll love it Rose!" Madi cheered rounding the corner. I didn't even notice what store it was when we walked inside but man was I flipping out when I did realize.

It was Hot Topic, don't get me wrong it's probably my favorite store in the whole mall. But there is a reason why I can't go inside one with going into a mental state. My feet froze to the ground and I couldn't move. Next my head began to pound so fast and hard, that I couldn't take in any senses about my surroundings. (Not like that you perverted minds!) My vision was slowly closing in around me, pictures and flashbacks went through my mind as if they were lighting.

"Rose?" My legs were shaking and the voices in my head burst into echoes. I couldn't ever make out any of their words though. I gripped my hair in my fists. The louder the voices got the more voices there were. "STOP!" It felt like someone was stabbing my back. By now I knew for a fact my whole body was shaking. "STOP!" My vision was completely blackened but I was still conscious. Then it started, my flashbacks were being relived but I was still standing, shaking.

"ROSE!" The voices they scream louder at me now, "STOP!" Then suddenly all the flashbacks disappeared and my vision came back. I started to fall straight on my back, my hair flying around me. I quickly got to see Madi, Alex, and some other workers running toward me. "ROSE!" The voices stopped, all expect one. The last one screamed one thing over and over, so clearly and loudly.

"He's coming." "He's coming." "He's coming." "He's coming!"

Then my mind went blank and everything was finally quiet.